+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mueller Protected a Hit Man So He Could Convict 4 Innocent People

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Mueller Protected a Hit Man So He Could Convict 4 Innocent People

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Mueller Protected a Hit Man So He Could Convict 4 Innocent People

“I was the federal judge who presided over a successful lawsuit brought against the government by two of those men and the families of the other two, who had died in prison. Based on the voluminous evidence submitted in the trial, and having written a 105-page decision awarding them $101.8 million, I can say without equivocation that Mr. Mueller, who worked in the United States attorney’s office in Boston from 1982 to 1988, including a brief stint as the acting head of the office, had no involvement in that case. He was never even mentioned.“

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/04/1...ol-left-region

So, yeah, I would say this conspiracy theory has also already been debunked.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

The fact there is no physical evidence, such as a copy of a letter, points directly to the cover-up, and thus makes this accusation of Mueller all the more believable. Destroying such a letter, and removing any foot prints of it, is exactly what thugs like Mueller could do/would do. I wouldn't be surprised to learn someone(s) have been murdered to protect this cover-up. That is another thing Deep State thugs like Mueller can/will do.

But...for argument sake....let's give Mueller a pass in this particular case. All it shows is what the crooked FBI is capable of. If it were just a few bad actors, like Comey and Mueller, we could say, well, the FBI/DOJ is good, just have to root out the few Deep Staters. But, as this shows, such criminal, gangster-like activity is wide spread. It's like Comey said recently, it wasn't just him who engaged in illegal anti-Trump (anti-American) activity, the scam was widely supported in the FBI/DOJ. Actually to quote Comey (since a stupid person on this board likes quotes), "everyone in the bureau was in support of the [scam]." Comey said "everyone." Wasn't me. Wasn't Sean Hannity. It was Comey who implicated the whole FBI/DOJ in this criminal scam.

I doubt it truly was(is) "everyone." I bet there are some FBI agents who did not/do not support this scam. No, I don't know that for a fact. I don't even know who all the FBI agents are. But, I am willing to accept that there are some good, true-American, agents in the FBI. (Maybe not....)

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    The fact there is no physical evidence, such as a copy of a letter, points directly to the cover-up, and thus makes this accusation of Mueller all the more believable. Destroying such a letter, and removing any foot prints of it, is exactly what thugs like Mueller could do/would do. I wouldn't be surprised to learn someone(s) have been murdered to protect this cover-up. That is another thing Deep State thugs like Mueller can/will do.

But...for argument sake....let's give Mueller a pass in this particular case. All it shows is what the crooked FBI is capable of. If it were just a few bad actors, like Comey and Mueller, we could say, well, the FBI/DOJ is good, just have to root out the few Deep Staters. But, as this shows, such criminal, gangster-like activity is wide spread. It's like Comey said recently, it wasn't just him who engaged in illegal anti-Trump (anti-American) activity, the scam was widely supported in the FBI/DOJ. Actually to quote Comey (since a stupid person on this board likes quotes), "everyone in the bureau was in support of the [scam]." Comey said "everyone." Wasn't me. Wasn't Sean Hannity. It was Comey who implicated the whole FBI/DOJ in this criminal scam.

I doubt it truly was(is) "everyone." I bet there are some FBI agents who did not/do not support this scam. No, I don't know that for a fact. I don't even know who all the FBI agents are. But, I am willing to accept that there are some good, true-American, agents in the FBI. (Maybe not....)
    This case was a 1968 STATE court criminal matter being brought against the mafioso at a time when the mafia and NYC police were battling for control of the streets. This was also J Edgar Hoover’s FBI which left a legacy of civil rights violations in the name of national security. He is the principal reason that FBI Director’s have a term of 10 years,

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    This case was a 1968 STATE court criminal matter being brought against the mafioso at a time when the mafia and NYC police were battling for control of the streets. This was also J Edgar Hoover’s FBI which left a legacy of civil rights violations in the name of national security. He is the principal reason that FBI Director’s have a term of 10 years,
    Apparently not much has changed since the Hoover era.

Bring back Elliot Ness, "The Untouchables" supposedly free from corruption, thus their nickname.

+ Reply to Thread