+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Terrorism Around the World

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Terrorism Around the World

Too easy to make a care a dangerous weapon.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

So much hatred and pure evil caused by their "religion". These guys just wanted to bring on the 12th Imam and world dominance quicker ("I want it now") vs. the more "peaceful sects" of Islam. Thank goodness we finally have a bold and brave President (and not a closet muslim or Rino) that understands the true nature of the beast and sees it's vulnerable underbelly.

ISIS Calls on Disabled to Commit Attacks...

(ISIS video)

An American-accented ISIS fighter who apparently lost a leg fighting with the terror group was featured in a new Islamic State video calling on Western supporters, including the disabled, to conduct knife or gun attacks.
    The bearded jihadist is referred to by nom de guerre Abu Salih Al-Amriki, or the American, and is shown using crutches and attaching a prosthetic leg. In "Inside the Khilafah" video released by ISIS' official al-Hayat Media Center in English and Arabic, Abu Salih also calls for would-be terrorists to take advantage of gun availability in the United States.

He begins by telling wounded jihadists with "one leg or no legs" that they have "no excuse" to not strike the kuffar, or disbelievers. "To the brothers with limbs and no limbs, I challenge you to a race toward the gates of Jannah [paradise]," he said.

Abu Salih says the ISIS flag will be raised above the White House -- a common threat from the terror group. "Yes, America, you will be overcome from where you least expect it," he adds.

His message to President Trump: "You entered into the White House on the back of your crusader rhetoric which the fake media has pressured you to tone down. Your fangs and hatred toward Islam has already been revealed, o dog of Rome... your war against Islam has only made your homeland more vulnerable and your society cracking into chaos."
    The message then turns toward jihadists in the West, telling them to "get a knife and slice the throats of the kuffar so that they know that the blood of the Muslims is not cheap."

MORE

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/one-legged-american-isis-jihadist-jabs-fake-media-dog-rome-trump/

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

So, no knives in London anymore. Let’s see what happens with the crime rates now. Also, I can’t go to London because I like to eat oranges and now I can’t cut the peel off.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

How many fatalities?

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    How many fatalities?
    I thought I read somewhere that London's murder rate was higher than New York's. So likely quite a few.

Saw some video of "refugees" having machete fights in the streets of Germany too. No idea of fatalities, but I would think the machete is a rather efficient tool for killing and maiming.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    I thought I read somewhere that London's murder rate was higher than New York's. So likely quite a few.

Saw some video of "refugees" having machete fights in the streets of Germany too. No idea of fatalities, but I would think the machete is a rather efficient tool for killing and maiming.
    Yeah, one month it was - maybe March.

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    So, no knives in London anymore. Let’s see what happens with the crime rates now. Also, I can’t go to London because I like to eat oranges and now I can’t cut the peel off.
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Yeah, one month it was - maybe March.
    This is also talks about this issue and addresses Guisslapp false info.

'Political correctness' led
    to London murders overtaking NYC

'Everyone is scared of the police and the authorities being called racist'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/#HFJwsY9MpOzC230r.99

The British capital recorded 37 homicides in February and March compared to 32 in New York City, which are comparable in size.
    On Thursday alone, six teens were stabbed in London in just over 90 minutes after a man was knifed at lunchtime, the London Sun reported.
    Most of the murder victims in London over the past year, where guns are tightly restricted, were stabbed to death with knives.
    Last year, London recorded an astonishing 70 percent increase in youth homicide over the previous year. Homicide overall was up 27 percent. Incidents of rape rose 18 percent, knife crime 31 percent and gun crime 16 percent.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2018/04/political...fzShe84WfGF.99

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    You use a knife for that? Elitist much?

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    This is also talks about this issue and addresses Guisslapp false info.

'Political correctness' led
    to London murders overtaking NYC

'Everyone is scared of the police and the authorities being called racist'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/#HFJwsY9MpOzC230r.99

The British capital recorded 37 homicides in February and March compared to 32 in New York City, which are comparable in size.
    On Thursday alone, six teens were stabbed in London in just over 90 minutes after a man was knifed at lunchtime, the London Sun reported.
    Most of the murder victims in London over the past year, where guns are tightly restricted, were stabbed to death with knives.
    Last year, London recorded an astonishing 70 percent increase in youth homicide over the previous year. Homicide overall was up 27 percent. Incidents of rape rose 18 percent, knife crime 31 percent and gun crime 16 percent.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2018/04/political...fzShe84WfGF.99
    London tallied 15 murders in February and 22 in March, slightly more than New York City for the same two months, which logged 14 in February and 21 in March, according to murder rate statistics provided to USA TODAY by London's Metropolitan Police and the New York Police Department.
    Overall London has so far in 2018 seen fewer killings than New York City: 47 versus 54. Both cities have similarly sized populations of about 9 million.

And I didn’t say it was “only one” month, but I knew it was true for one month. Turns out it is true for two months although still lower murder rate for the year.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

goosey will be happy there were fatalities in this attack.

Syria turns Kurds over to Turkish forces
    for slaughter

Tens of thousands of civilians sealed in Afrin without food, power

WASHINGTON – Just when you thought things couldn’t get any worse in Syria, the government in Damascus appears to be turning over the Kurdish city of Afrin to the Turkish military and pro-Turkish militias.

Turkey has a long-standing grudge against the Kurds who have long fought for an independent state of their own, including for a large population of Kurds in and around Turkey.
    The Turks took control of the city following an air and ground campaign last month, displacing some 137,000 people. The remainder of the population, somewhere between 50,000 and 70,000 people, according to United Nations estimates, now find themselves trapped in the devastated city, with little food and clean water, no power and sealed off by Syrian military forces as well as Turkish.
    In addition, there are reports of looting and property destruction within the city by Turkish allied forces.
    “This has the makings of a slaughter,” a Kurdish-American source who has been in touch with family in the city told WND.
    Under the laws of war, all parties to the conflict are required to allow civilians to flee ongoing hostilities and to gain access to humanitarian assistance.
    In addition to the humanitarian crisis in Afrin, the U.S. military says the Turkish offensive is disrupting the ability to defeat ISIS forces in the area, permitting them to regroup and return.
    Colonel Ryan Dillon, the U.S. military spokesman on the ground there said military leaders have noticed a fall in the number of airstrikes against ISIS targets – not because the terrorist group has been eliminated, but because a stall in ground operations caused by the Afrin offensive allowed ISIS fighters the time and space to regroup and dig in.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/#f37v7LZ7i4wwkFYK.99

+ Reply to Thread