+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrorism Around the World

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Re: Terrorism Around the World

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    We're in a world war with the barbaric religion of Islam.
    It's teachings are good and peaceful...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygTbwGrTELc

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

"The White House" released a statement condemning the attack in Pakistan. So, some PR person in the WH said, "we better release a statement." Nothing to do with obummer, though.

Still no explanation of why libtards support and defend the mooooslim terrorists, from our resident 'tards. Guess Jubru is baffled again. Woofy is too busy celebrating to offer an explanation, which would just be a lie, anyway. And maverick is trying to connect the terrorists to Jindal....somehow.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

The only thing that baffles me is how some of y'all can be so wrong on some things, know you are wrong, then continue to be wrong. It is a side of humanity I will never understand.

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Did you ever wonder why there were no Muslims on Star Trek? It's because Star Trek was set in the future.

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Woof! View Post
    It's teachings are good and peaceful...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygTbwGrTELc
    Go to this website to see the truth: www.thereligionofpeace.com

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post

The only thing that baffles me is how some of y'all can be so wrong on some things, know you are wrong, then continue to be wrong. It is a side of humanity I will never understand.
    Of course you say that. You are just being the good, loyal libtard that you are and defending obummer and his stupid policies. Nothing new there.

But, for the rest of us, we know obummer and his ilk are dead wrong on this matter.

I am reminded of that time Newt Gingrich spoke to a room of libtards at one of those libtard, all-women colleges, up East somewhere. It was during the 2012 POTUS campaign. He was not received warmly...to say the least. But, he did pose a question to the mostly female audience, asking them if they would like to be under Sharia Law, not be able to attend college, wear what they wanted to, be "equal" to men, hold a job (that last one was his mistake, these were libtards expecting to be cared for by the guvmint, they didn't care about a job), and the room went silent....for a moment I thought Newt had gotten through to them. You could see the little wheels turning in their libtard heads as they pondered a future of no rights for women in America. But, nah, in the end, they remembered what obummer had said and they brushed off any concerns. Besides, typical of libtards, why should they care what women in moooslim countries were having to endure, it wasn't them!

Still, it is amazing that libtards are okay with Sharia Law. It is the ultimate "war on women!" Yet, they are okay with it. And you notice the response from our resident libtards here....crickets. Nothing. No expression of disgust with the way women are treated under moooslim rule.

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    Did you ever wonder why there were no Muslims on Star Trek? It's because Star Trek was set in the future.
    Now that is a happy thought!

Mr. Spock would say moooslims are illogical. Why in the world (er, in the galaxy) would you want women to cover up!?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

I forgive your willful ignorance about me.

Just answer a simple question, why do you libtards defend the radical Islamic doctrine?

I can't possibly answer as a "libtard" because I am not a "libtard" or anything close to it. And I have NEVER defended radical Islam.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

I can't possibly answer as a "libtard" because I am not a "libtard" or anything close to it. And I have NEVER defended radical Islam.
    When someone says "I'm not a racist" they usually are or so some say.

Usually. Not always.

If someone is taking away from my comments I'm a "libtard," their willfuly ignoring the comments, have a completely warped mind, or are so far right everything else is left.I have some blame if not coming across clearly enough. But I already try writing at a junior high level.

Me thinketh thou dost protest too much.

It's one of my weaknesses.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Obama continuing to export terrorism.

He probably hopes these muslim murders strike back at American innocents.

+ Reply to Thread