+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need help with mbb tickets

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

Need help with mbb tickets

I would like to make more games this season and will have trouble making about half of the games. If there is anyone out there that wants to split the cost of 3 MBB season tickets, please PM me so we can talk.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: Need help with mbb tickets

Don't they offer a pack of 10 games or something?
    Good old Memorial Gym

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Danny, talk to Koskie he buys the "flex" pack in basketball and loves it...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

OK...thanks.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Milo, you have to do this!

The 10 ticket Flex pack is a GREAT deal. One set of Flex Tickets covers 10 admissions. You can use them one game at a time or take 10 people to one game. This year I think you'll have to call the Tech Ticket Office no later than 3 p.m. on game day and tell them how many Flex Tickets you're going to use. They'll give you your pick of available seats in the Lower Arena and have them waiting for you at the Will Call.

In my case, Mrs. T and I had so much fun last year, we used up all our first set of 10 Flex Tickets, bought another set of 10, and then bought season tickets for the balance of the year. Turns out, Mrs. T is a BIG fan of the Dunkin' Dawgs (who knew). And I decided it was worth it to re-work my tax season work schedule to accomodate the mbb schedule and have some mid-week diversions. With the start times as they are, we almost always got back to Minden before 9:30 and that was important for getting up early the next day.

This year we're just going to buy season tickets and plan to make all the games. But as a really good alternative to season tickets, if you don't think you can make enough games to make them worthwhile, the Flex Tickets are the way to go.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

What is the difference in price for flex vs season? The reason I want to know is that I buy season tickets for football but almost never get to go. So I give my football season tickets to a fellow BULLDAWG who uses them to give to alum, potential followers, etc. to get them interested. There are probably 20 new season ticket holders for football as a result. I would like to do the same for BB and wonder if flex or season tickets would be most effective for that purpose.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

2012-2013 MBB Season

14 home game season ticket in the 100 section - $175 vs. 10 game flex pack - $100.

>Flex pack must be redeemed at the ticket/box office prior to the game and same seats are not guaranteed. There is usually a wait at the box office if you wait until game day to redeem. Flex pack offers more flexibility in game selection and ticket usage per game.

>Season tickets holders walk directly into the arena without a wait at the box office and sit in the same seats all the time. LTAC members at certain levels get parking passes. However, parking passes are not as important for basketball as they are for football.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I saw this splash page on latechsports.com. Do we have black jerseys for the men? Or is it Donnie Bells color edit?

+ Reply to Thread