+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Army Game Prediction Thread

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Re: Army Game Prediction Thread

Tech 73 Army 4.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

We are CURSED! Hourly forecast shows no rain until 3:00 .... at kickoff. Rain against an option team; just frigin perfect. Cursed!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Curse of the White T...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    I have GOOD NEWS and I have BAD NEWS

BAD NEWS
    Army 14
    Tech 10

We'll be down by 7 with 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter. Tech will receive a first down and we'll find ourselves <20 yards from scoring and moving the game into overtime. It is at this point that Skippy Longstocking will decide to go for 3 points. Our fan base will erupt with an outburst of anger shortly after exchanging confused glances with one another. Meanwhile, Army fans will laugh hysterically and ask themselves, "did that really just happen?"

Army will then get the ball back and run the clock down. People will continue to talk about the level of incompetence that the son of Lou Holtz exhibits. In the meantime, La Tech will continue cutting Skippy a check because we can't afford (financially) to do anything else. This will happen over and over again until his contract expires and La Tech ultimately fires him. At this point, Holtz will probably move somewhere tropical and live off the millions that he swindled from La Tech and USF. However, he may decide to stay in the biz and coach for any community college that is willing take a washed up loser for a coach.

Oh, and Hunter Lee will not get the ball because that would make way too much sense.

This is my prediction.... :-/

GOOD NEWS
    The Saints are doing really good this year and will most likely win tomorrow.
    I agree with with your prediction of a Dawg loss. When you hire a coach because you only have to pay 50 cents on the dollar, you get what you pay for. Saints however won't win tomorrow, but they will on Monday.

Champ Tdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the rough Tdawg87's Avatar

At this rate with two rain delays, I predict the game will end around midnight!

And if we can't figure out how to stop the run (it's been known for about 80 years that Army runs the ball 95% of the time)..... it's going to feel longer than midnight before we get done.

Big Dog Cory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud of Cory's Avatar

Haha, I just noticed that I typed that. I guess I had my mind on the dawg's date, but was thinking about the Saints. Thanks for catching that.

Big Dog Cory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud of Cory's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    I have GOOD NEWS and I have BAD NEWS

BAD NEWS
    Army 14
    Tech 10

We'll be down by 7 with 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter. Tech will receive a first down and we'll find ourselves <20 yards from scoring and moving the game into overtime. It is at this point that Skippy Longstocking will decide to go for 3 points. Our fan base will erupt with an outburst of anger shortly after exchanging confused glances with one another. Meanwhile, Army fans will laugh hysterically and ask themselves, "did that really just happen?"

Army will then get the ball back and run the clock down. People will continue to talk about the level of incompetence that the son of Lou Holtz exhibits. In the meantime, La Tech will continue cutting Skippy a check because we can't afford (financially) to do anything else. This will happen over and over again until his contract expires and La Tech ultimately fires him. At this point, Holtz will probably move somewhere tropical and live off the millions that he swindled from La Tech and USF. However, he may decide to stay in the biz and coach for any community college that is willing take a washed up loser for a coach.

Oh, and Hunter Lee will not get the ball because that would make way too much sense.

This is my prediction.... :-/

GOOD NEWS
    The Saints are doing really good this year and will most likely win on Monday.
    It appears I was wrong.

Army 14
    Tech 9

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

I predict our defense gives up 600 yds rushing. Oh wait....this is not a prediction this is reality. Can't remember the last time a Tech defense defended the option well. Looks like offensive possessions will be few. We better score EVERY time.

+ Reply to Thread