+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Intercepted Email to the UConn AD's office

Champ domangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond repute domangue's Avatar

Intercepted Email to the UConn AD's office

Since the NSA security server is turned off today because of the government shutdown, I was able to intercept the below email from our AD to the UConn AD! Great to see T-Mac being so proactive!

>> Dear Warde Manuel,

I write you to offer my condolences for the football season your program is enduring. From what I gather, the last couple of years have been rough since your BCS appearance after the 2010 season. Going forward, the AAC is a brutal conference... it behooves you to seek out a new head coach with years of experience to navigate the treacherous schedule.

I would like to make you aware of a tremendous asset in Ruston that could be of benefit to your program.

What if I told you that you have the opportunity to rehire the winning-est coach in your program's storied 117-year history? If USC could raise John McKay from the grave and enter another golden era of Trojan football, I assure you they'd jump on it.

Two words... Skip. Holtz. His .589 winning percentage in Storrs is higher than any of the other 28 head coaches who have graced the sidelines since 1896.

I am prepared to make you a limited-time offer. Simply a nice gesture from one WBB school to another. If you act now, we'll go ahead and waive the buyout (that's a $1.5MM value). Please know that this is from the kindness of our hearts; perhaps just put us on the agenda next time AAC does conference expansion and where to send the fruit basket.

For more information, contact me at tmcclelland@latech.edu. It's important that I hear from you rather soon, because once we run the table in C-USA conference play, we could potentially rescind this offer.

Sincerely,

Tommy McClelland

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Intercepted Email to the UConn AD's office

Ha. Haha. Ha.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Well played.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Good one!

Champ dawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud of

I double dawg dare you to send that to our new AD. He needs a kick in the pants to realize Tech fans aren't willing to give Holtz "time" to turn it around.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawgtired View Post
    I double dawg dare you to send that to our new AD. He needs a kick in the pants to realize Tech fans aren't willing to give Holtz "time" to turn it around.
    What's the alternative? Withdrawing monetary support so the program collapses irrevocably? Bitching on the internet?

Champ domangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond repute domangue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawgtired View Post
    Dwayne said he already reads this site.. hope he enjoys quality humor!

Champ dawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    What's the alternative? Withdrawing monetary support so the program collapses irrevocably? Bitching on the internet?
    Yes and yes.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Drop to FCS.
    Yes.
    Yes.

I meant what are we, as fans and supporters, going to do to force T-Mac, LGs, etc's hand on this? Dropping to FCS doesn't hurt them as much as it hurts us the fans.

"We want an answer or ___!"

Fill in the blank.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Fill in the blank.
    Icees.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

I meant what are we, as fans and supporters, going to do to force T-Mac, LGs, etc's hand on this? Dropping to FCS doesn't hurt them as much as it hurts us the fans.

Fill in the blank.
    #WeAreElleAyeTheTech

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

Fill in the blank.

O'Doyle rules!

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

Fill in the blank.
    Great white buffalo?

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Fill in the blank.
    We will fart in your general direction.

+ Reply to Thread