+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Game Day Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar

Re: Game day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    I honestly can't remember a game being delayed due to rain growing up. Maybe I'm losing my memory, it's possible. Now it seems like they stop games as a often as baseball does.
    Rain doesn't stop football. Lightning does.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    And again the question...where's Hunter Lee? I'm so frustrated with this staff right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    He was wide open past the 1st down marker two times. Our QB threw well short of the marker both times. He is being over cautious.
    Quote Originally Posted by DFWDawg View Post
    Yep, I've been wondering the same thing. Very frustrating.
    No need to wonder anymore. We've run what, 9 offensive plays so far?

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah. It's going to be a long day/night, I'm afraid.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by odysseus View Post
    If we can't beat Army, Kansas, or Tulane, who can we beat?
    FIU.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar

HL doesn't drop passes

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    Rain doesn't stop games...lightning does.
    The NCAA rulebook has only had lightning guidelines for about the last 15 years.
    Ok so I should have said freakin lightning. I still don't remember so many games being stopped . I stood in a lot of driving rainstorms and watched football games. You can't tell me there wasn't some lightning in the area on those. Geeze you guys will nitpick anything. Further evidence of the pussification of this country and another instance where Shakespeare was correct and killing the lawyers should be the 1st thing done .

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Lamar

Varsity Bulldog upsetpuppydog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeupsetpuppydog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeupsetpuppydog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeupsetpuppydog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeupsetpuppydog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeupsetpuppydog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeupsetpuppydog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeupsetpuppydog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeupsetpuppydog Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

What do I know? I'm a dumb ass.

Ok so I should have said freakin lightning. I still don't remember so many games being stopped . I stood in a lot of driving rainstorms and watched football games. You can't tell me there wasn't some lightning in the area on those. Geeze you guys will nitpick anything. Further evidence of the pussification of this country and another instance where Shakespeare was correct and killing the lawyers should be the 1st thing done .
    As my 10th grade English teacher used to say: "Say what you mean, and mean what you say"

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EJ View Post
    HL doesn't drop passes
    Had #1 caught it, he was dead in his tracks. That was a horrible dump off with two players open down field.

Champ RunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to behold RunwayDawg55's Avatar

Yeah, we have something called lightning detection and weather radar now days ya know...

Champ Tdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the rough Tdawg87's Avatar

With Army's ground control offense, we might not get that many plays to run. Gotta make the most of every play.

Champ odysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Tdawg87 View Post
    Southern Miss and maybe by a field goal.
    This is depressing. This season is 100% on Holtz.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Big lightning strike too close to the stadium...restart countdown just got reset again....

Champ Tdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the rough Tdawg87's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RunwayDawg55 View Post
    Yeah, we have something called lightning detection and weather radar now days ya know...
    We did have that back in the day. The hair on the back of my neck would stand up with lightning and the rain, we could smell it coming from miles a way.

+ Reply to Thread