+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Game Day Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Game day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    Big lightning strike too close to the stadium...restart countdown just got reset again....
    Yikes. Not good, not good at all.

Champ Tdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the rough Tdawg87's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by odysseus View Post
    This is depressing. This season is 100% on Holtz.
    YEP

Champ RunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to behold RunwayDawg55's Avatar

Well, at least we get to watch Georgia beating LSU in the meantime. Always look on the bright side of life...

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by odysseus View Post
    This is depressing. This season is 100% on Holtz.
    Holtz didn't make turnovers vs. NCSt and Kansas, so I'd say he is 33% responsible so far.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RunwayDawg55 View Post
    Yeah, we have something called lightning detection and weather radar now days ya know...
    That doesn't change my point. We played football for a long time and I don't ever recall hearing of anyone getting struck by lightning. Golf yes, football no.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tdawg87 View Post
    With Army's ground control offense, we might not get that many plays to run. Gotta make the most of every play.
    That's why the first drive was critical...and just wasted it after a great return.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    That's why the first drive was critical...and just wasted it after a great return.
    Agree. Really conservative play calling... 3 straight runs up the middle

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EJ View Post
    As my 10th grade English teacher used to say: "Say what you mean, and mean what you say"
    Screw you English teacher . See of you can figure out what I mean by that, I remember now why I left this site for so long. Time for another hiatus.

Champ RunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to behold RunwayDawg55's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    That doesn't change my point. We played football for a long time and I don't ever recall hearing of anyone getting struck by lightning. Golf yes, football no.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...020027453.html

Puppy ats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the rough ats021's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RunwayDawg55 View Post
    Well, at least we get to watch Georgia beating LSU in the meantime. Always look on the bright side of life...

Tea it is a really good game. If your not at the cotton bowl I would switch to CBS

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Latest schedule that may have to be changed...

Teams return at 5:15
    5 minute warmup
    Halftime shortened to 15 minutes.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ats021 View Post
    Tea it is a really good game. If your not at the cotton bowl I would switch to CBS
    Not

Puppy ats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the rough ats021's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Not
    GA with a 55 yrd field goal

Also enjoying seeing the Sooners take the Irish down a few pegs in South Bend...now 27-14 OU late in the 3rd.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Screw you English teacher . See of you can figure out what I mean by that, I remember now why I left this site for so long. Time for another hiatus.
    Real mature. I can accommodate that request.

+ Reply to Thread