+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rustled jimmies

Puppy ats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the rough ats021's Avatar

Rustled jimmies

So what butthurt moderator neg'd me 2500 pts?
    [Latest Reputation Received (-2525 point(s) total]

Just a suggestion, this forum and many like it, were created for people to voice their opinions. Just because you don't like/agree with what someone has to say doesn't mean you should edit and remove someone's post.

If someone is trolling then damn do whatever. /rant
    Last edited by ats021; 09-30-2013 at 03:00 PM.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Re: Rustled jimmies

Rep points are accumulated to give based on the number of posts you have and also for every 10 (I think) rep point you have. Did someone actually remove your post or just disapprove of it? Just because someone disagrees with you and you don't like it doesn't mean you should gripe about it.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by ats021 View Post
    So what butthurt moderator neg'd me 2500 pts?
    [Latest Reputation Received (-2525 point(s) total]

Just a suggestion, this forum and many like it, were created for people to voice their opinions.

No it wasn't...

It was created to talk about Tech -

If you knew how few posts are actually moderated in a year, let alone a day or month you would know it was the way the post was presented or directed...

99% of the users don't think we moderate enough - especially those on BTB

I wasn't the one who dinged you the first time - but I just did...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Puppy ats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the rough ats021's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog View Post
    Did someone actually remove your post or just disapprove of it?
    Thanks for replying. During the game Saturday afternoon I had a post edited, then eventually removed all together. I didn't ask to have it removed, nor did I want it edited. So basically someone saw something they didn't like, and had it erased. This type of behavior really draws me away from ever wanting to donate to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I wasn't the one who dinged you the first time - but I just did...
    riiight. Oh well prolly not worth getting worked up about. Im not to worried about my E-CRED.

+ Reply to Thread