+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ESPN Bottom Top 10

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Re: ESPN Bottom Top 10

Champ the mascot that is. Depending on how the game goes, I may not make it through the first quarter.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cowpoke1977 View Post
    I predict the next home game Champ shows up drunk and passes out by halftime.
    Hey now! That was a long time ago, and you can't prove anything!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    The team was prepared until Young went down (9-7 lead at the Half; probably should have been 21-7 if we execute perfectly). Tulane took advantage of our young QB in the second half. We had no answer. I think Higgins had 47 yards passing or something like that (first game ever).
    9 for 28 and 108 yards... and early in the 2nd quarter he was 2 for 16 or 18. With one 30 yard pass to Greenwalt across the middle. 2 for 10 on third down.

That's pathetic and you can't convince anyone that the team was prepared before the injury.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

I guess I don't know what y'all mean by "prepared." King probably wasn't "prepared" to jump offsides and drop an easy TD, which probably cost us 14 points. The word "prepared" appears to pass the buck to the coaching staff. But with a lead at halftime, despite the gaffes, indicates the coaches had us ready and in position to get the win with 1 half of play left. Maybe they didn't prepare us to show up in the 2nd half, but I noticed that when Higgins came in, we didn't get past midfield until Tulane went to the prevent defense. His first pass was a pick and his second pass hit a Tulane defensive lineman in the chest. He probaly wasn't prepared for that game. But the coaching staff probably wasn't prepared for Young to go down or prepared for how bad our line played, or prepared for how bad Higgins played.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

...or prepared to prepare a team to play college football.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought this was funny... I googled "how to prepare for a football game"

1. Arrive at the stadium at least two hours prior to kickoff.

2. Find your locker. For home games, your locker will always be in the same location, with your name engraved on a plate above it. However, for road games, you'll have to search the locker room for your name written on a piece of tape.

3. Put your thigh pads and knee pads into your game pants. There are pockets sewn on the inside of the pants, and your pads slide into them easily.

4. Change out of your street clothes and into your jockstrap, game pants and T-shirt.

5. Get your ankles taped by the medical trainers in the training room.

6. Return to your locker and put on a pair of socks, cleats and gloves.

etc...

Funny, but that's all it should take to beat Tulane when they challenge you man to man.

+ Reply to Thread