+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A-Rod Sues MLB

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Baseball A-Rod Sues MLB

I really can't stand this guy. Two days ago, he met with people investigating his latest PED allegations, and told them that he was "tricked" into taking steroids. He says he thought it was vitamins (the old Barry Bonds defense). I can't see that holding any water, especially since they have hard evidence.

Now, he is suing baseball, saying they are trying ruin his name. As if he still has a good name.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2013/1...ues-mlb-selig/

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Re: A-Rod Sues MLB

Cant stand A-Roid either, but MLB should be sued. They knew what was going on and turned a blind eye. Maguire vs Sosa rejuvenated baseball after the baseball strike. They knew there were issues with these guys plus hundreds more and just let it slide.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

In 1998, Mark McGuire hit 70* HR's and Sammy Sosa hit 65*. Both of them shattered the record of 61 set by Roger Maris in 1961. In 1999, McGuire had 65 and Sosa had 63.

MLB knew about steroid and HGH use and did very little to end it until recently. The integrity of the game will be forever tarnished by their inaction. Bud Selig and Donald Fehr get my votes for the Hall of Shame.

Bud Selig has announced he is retiring at the end of 2014 - about 20 years too late.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

There are very few people who have as big of a tin ear about being a star as A-Rod. He just doesn't get it. He's so self-absorbed he can't see how others are going to read his actions--so he ends up being a historically great player who is widely despised. He should have done a mea-culpa, taken his punishment and moved on.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

I agree, TechDawgMc.

My original post was never intended to defend Bud Selig, because I don't like him very much either. I believe he allowed steroid use to prevail because the game needed the PR that the home run race brought. Now baseball's historical numbers, the thing that adds real romance to the game of baseball, are compromised forever and that is Selig's fault.

But, for A-Rod to say that anyone is trying to destroy his reputation is laughable. The destruction of his reputation is solely on him and he deserves whatever comes his way and then some.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Are you guys kidding? A-Rod should have taken his punishment? He has never been suspended, and all of the sudden, they want to suspend him for 212 games? Give me a break. I cant stand A-Rod, but one thing is for sure....Bud Selig is Ahab and A-Rod is his white whale. What does A-Rod have to lose now? No one respects him and he is a joke with no chance of getting into HoF. He can only get his money and put the screws to an overzealous MLB/Selig. 100 games? I could buy and maybe A-Rod just takes it due to supposed extracurriculars beyond just his own use. 212 game is just Selig trying to act like he is doing something, so he can act like he fought steroids during his tenure.

+ Reply to Thread