+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Denver at Dallas

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Denver at Dallas

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Definitely. That would have given us the ball back with 1:45 left. I rarely see coaches do it but it's the right move more often than people would think. It all depends on your team and the flow of the game. Would I have been for one of our Dooley coached Tech teams doing it? Hell no. But yesterdays game called for it and Garrett came up short.
    I agree - Romo was hot and basically unstoppable in the 2nd half...

Granted it might of back fired but at least you give yourself a shot with the ball in your hand
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I agree - Romo was hot and basically unstoppable in the 2nd half...

Granted it might of back fired but at least you give yourself a shot with the ball in your hand
    What bothers me is I feel 99% sure that he never even considered it. Being smart and being creative are two different things.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

That was just a very good game -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Admittedly yes. Would be nice just once in a while if we could come out on top of one of those. Such is the curse of Jerry. But for pure entertainment I agree. Couldn't ask for much more.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Definitely. That would have given us the ball back with 1:45 left. More than enough time. I rarely see coaches do it but it's the right move more often than people would think. It all depends on your team and the flow of the game. Would I have been for one of our Dooley coached Tech teams doing it? Hell no. But yesterdays game called for it and Garrett came up short.
    Didn't matter. Not surprisingly, Manning had already thought of it. On 3rd and 1/2 yard from the one and a half, Manning told Moreno to get the first but not score.

Moreno asked Manning "how am I supposed to do that"? Manning told him, "I don't know, but that is what you have to do."

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    Didn't matter. Not surprisingly, Manning had already thought of it. On 3rd and 1/2 yard from the one and a half, Manning told Moreno to get the first but not score.

Moreno asked Manning "how am I supposed to do that"? Manning told him, "I don't know, but that is what you have to do."
    Nope, not surprising at all. What can I say, the dude is a cyborg.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Nope, not surprising at all. What can I say, the dude is a cyborg.
    My son and I were saying that Dallas needed to let them score (not just because we have Moreno as a back in Fantasy).

I saw the interview with Peyton after the game and he recounted his conversation with Knowshown. Cyborg is a good description of that dude. He doesn't miss a thing.

+ Reply to Thread