+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Laughayette

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Laughayette

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    I'm trying to go to concerts.. cool bars that aren't full of the same freakin' people every weekend.. this place is pretty boring.
    I'm not trying to ride around town with a paintball gun and a 12 pack like I'm still at Minden High.
    Have you introduced yourself to any women?
    Do you play any sports/intramurals?
    Have you made any friends?

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Have you introduced yourself to any women?
    Do you play any sports/intramurals?
    Have you made any friends?
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

All I can say is from my perspective of being a Tech student, in the "Ruston" of the early-to-mid 80's, and comparing it to what CK4.1 and today's students have...

I'm jealous...Ruston is no longer "dry" --- so the restaurant growth has been phenomenal there. Dawgtown is a developing, fun little college town now. You think it's boring in 2013? I wonder what your opinion would be if you'd be there with me in 1985-86.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    I wonder what your opinion would be if you'd be there with me in 1985-86.
    Or in the mid-late 60's, or earlier. We went to Tech to get an education not to have a party. You could say there were fewer distractions.

Laughette GEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Well if we're going to get into a penis measuring contest let's at least break out the ruler. Just for the record (from Massey Composite Rankings):

Team Rankings:
    74 UL
    112 La Tech

Conference Rankings:
    10 Sun Belt
    11 C-USA

SOS Rankings:
    100 UL
    143 La Tech

Number of Sun Belt teams ranked worse than La Tech:
    1 (Ga State)

Also:

No one considers the CBS Sports Network to be a "primary national" anything. C-USA makes more off it's TV deal but more people will be watching Sun Belt teams on ESPN networks than C-USA teams on CBS Sports.

C-USA has more bowl tie-ins but they also have more teams. So of course they would have more bowl games. And in 2013, any bowl eligible team team gets into a bowl game so these tie-ins don't really matter anymore.

And we technically put shovels in the ground today for our stadium and athletic performance center expansion. Unlike your plans, ours are actually happening. But congratulations on the new basketball scoreboard. I think you'll like it. And I would know because we've had one like it for the past 5 years.

And for the record no one has EVER claimed that UL is a flagship university, nor has anyone ever claimed to want to be a flagship. We're all pretty much opposed to the idea of a flagship to begin with.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

I hope that one day our football program will be respected as much as UL's. Y'all are sitting at 6-0 and that 72-0 win over our conference mate FIU shows your strength. I think our MBB team will be able to compete with UL's. I hope we get matched up against y'all in the NCAA's. Only problem is that the game will more than likely be in Cincinnati, Evansville, or Lexington - all of which are close to Louisville.

However, I don't understand why you are comparing C-USA to the Sun Belt. I thought y'all were in the AAC? I must have missed the announcement of your conference change. The Sun Belt probably wasn't the best choice for continued growth of your program.

Thanks for referring to us as La Tech. This proves that some fans from other areas of the country know who and where we are.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Why is a Louisville troll on the board?

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by GEAUX UL View Post

And we technically put shovels in the ground today for our stadium and athletic performance center expansion. Unlike your plans, ours are actually happening.
    For better or worse, it is worth pointing out this was accomplished because the $25 million to pay for it is being borrowed - and at an interest rate of 5.75%.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

I've always admired UL's dedication to athletics and the success it's brought the university. Thought for sure their SOS was higher than 100 though...

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

No one considers the CBS Sports Network to be a "primary national" anything. C-USA makes more off it's TV deal but more people will be watching Sun Belt teams on ESPN networks than C-USA teams on CBS Sports.
    Naw, we like being on the same network that carries our NATIONAL military academy games. I'd rather be on a network where we get more cash anyday. . .
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Laughette GEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    I hope that one day our football program will be respected as much as UL's. Y'all are sitting at 6-0 and that 72-0 win over our conference mate FIU shows your strength. I think our MBB team will be able to compete with UL's. I hope we get matched up against y'all in the NCAA's. Only problem is that the game will more than likely be in Cincinnati, Evansville, or Lexington - all of which are close to Louisville.

However, I don't understand why you are comparing C-USA to the Sun Belt. I thought y'all were in the AAC? I must have missed the announcement of your conference change. The Sun Belt probably wasn't the best choice for continued growth of your program.

Thanks for referring to us as La Tech. This proves that some fans from other areas of the country know who and where we are.
    I think you're confusing us with Louisville. Here, I googled "UL football" for you so you can read up on us. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ul+football

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Naw, we like being on the same network that carries our NATIONAL military academy games. I'd rather be on a network where we get more cash anyday. . .
    Well I like being on the network that carries every other school which just so happens to be the same network people actually watch a ton of. BTW, did you see our highlights on Sportscenter Wednesday morning or were you too busy watching the morning show on CBSSN?

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

I think you're confusing us with Louisville. Here, I googled "UL football" for you so you can read up on us. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ul+football
    The first thing listed is Louisville Cardinals, you dumbass

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Well I like being on the network that carries every other school which just so happens to be the same network people actually watch a ton of. BTW, did you see our highlights on Sportscenter Wednesday morning or were you too busy watching the morning show on CBSSN?
    There are live games on Tuesdays? What a novel idea.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    The first thing listed is Louisville Cardinals, you dumbass
    LOL, seriously? I've got like 10 straight pages of Ragin' Cajun info when I search it. I might have been fooled by the personalized search results.

+ Reply to Thread