+ Reply to Thread

Thread: M. Basketball. Tech Madness Set for Oct. 24

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Basketball. Tech Madness Set for Oct. 24

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech basketball fans will have an opportunity to meet the new while checking out the old during Tech Madness which is set for Thursday, Oct. 24 at 6:30 p.m. at Scotty Robertson Memorial Gymnasium.

More...

Discuss it here.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: M. Basketball. Tech Madness Set for Oct. 24

That's a better name than "Basketball Bonanza"

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

See the new puppy is listed...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

This was ALOT of fun. No idea how many people were there, didn't seem like a TON. Got me fired up for the season though, no doubt!

Spoon is crazy as always! Someone needs to tell her tho that the cheer is "We are Bulldogs" not "We are La Tech!" but she sells it well. Really excited for this season. Langston's been working on her 3!

The dunk contest was a ton of fun. Wish it coulda gone on longer.

Peeve: "The Blue Crew is starting a revolution!" Yea, well guess what buddy, I was there before the Blue Crew decided to drag their crass fair weather fans out to the games. Didn't see them at any of the Techsters games but I guess winning is everything! Also, should have been called the "Blue, Red, White, and Beige Crew" tonight. Really guys? If you're going to represent as THE student fans then PLEASE DRESS OUT. My beef with this group started growing a while ago but now that they're pushing themselves as an official organization it really grinds my gears.

+ Reply to Thread