+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: People in charge of our "gameday experience"...

Champ RunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to behold RunwayDawg55's Avatar

People in charge of our "gameday experience"...

...really need to start paying attention to crap. It is pathetic to see the students handling Tech XXI wearing CE Byrd sweatshirts and other random non-Tech articles of clothing on national television. These are the people that our fans interact with and they need to be representing our brand. This is about the only thing more pathetic than our current football team. WE ARE... BUSCH LEAGUE! THE TECH, YAY!!!

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Re: People in charge of our "gameday experience"...

That's better than our last handler that had LSU license plates and LSU stickers all over his truck.

Champ RunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to behold RunwayDawg55's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    That's better than our last handler that had LSU license plates and LSU stickers all over his truck.
    Ugh, silver linings I guess...

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RunwayDawg55 View Post
    ...really need to start paying attention to crap. It is pathetic to see the students handling Tech XXI wearing CE Byrd sweatshirts and other random non-Tech articles of clothing on national television. These are the people that our fans interact with and they need to be representing our brand. This is about the only thing more pathetic than our current football team. WE ARE... BUSCH LEAGUE! THE TECH, YAY!!!
    That is unacceptable!!!!

Varsity Bulldog ceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to behold

Be glad you were watching on tv. The "gameday experience" was much worse in person. The atmosphere in the stadium this season is the deadest I've seen in years. The audio in the stadium sounds terrible and there's a huge lack of production on the video board. Apparently they don't even play anything on third downs any more to get the crowd into it, so half of the stadium just sits there observing in silence.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

you can't be serious

Puppy ats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the rough ats021's Avatar

But why was a Byrd high school student handling the new bulldog?

Quote Originally Posted by ats021 View Post
    But why was a Byrd high school student handling the new bulldog?
    I'm assuming it is a current Tech student that probably volunteered for handling Tech XXI and whoever is in charge of that group of people either a) couldn't get the funding to or b) was too dumb to think to get shirts/sweatshirts/whatever to represent our university and brand

Varsity Bulldog taeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the rough

Maybe we should hire the person in charge of marketing at Byrd HS? They still get former students to wear their gear. "Stingem"
    Last edited by taeemwar; 10-19-2013 at 08:45 PM.

Varsity Bulldog barkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of light barkly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ceb420 View Post
    Be glad you were watching on tv. The "gameday experience" was much worse in person. The atmosphere in the stadium this season is the deadest I've seen in years. The audio in the stadium sounds terrible and there's a huge lack of production on the video board. Apparently they don't even play anything on third downs any more to get the crowd into it, so half of the stadium just sits there observing in silence.
    We all should have known when they hand you a bottle of goldbond powder when you enter the stadium, that you are going to have a case of the red a--- when you come out.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    you can't be serious
    You bet I'm serious. His uncle has 2 degrees from Tech and is a huge LSU fan. He once sent me an email showing him with a LSU jersey on and a Tech cap and told me that's the way he was going to the LSU-Tech game. I told him if he did, I'd make a special trip to BR just to kick his butt. I want Tech people taking care of our mascot, not LSU fans.

You bet I'm serious. His uncle has 2 degrees from Tech and is a huge LSU fan. He once sent me an email showing him with a LSU jersey on and a Tech cap and told me that's the way he was going to the LSU-Tech game. I told him if he did, I'd make a special trip to BR just to kick his butt. I want Tech people taking care of our mascot, not LSU fans.
    I need to slow down and think before I respond to that info because at the moment I'm about to boil over.

Bulldog shrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by barkly View Post
    We all should have known when they hand you a bottle of goldbond powder when you enter the stadium, that you are going to have a case of the red a--- when you come out.
    Hahahahahahaha!!! That's funny right there!

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ceb420 View Post
    The audio in the stadium sounds terrible and there's a huge lack of production on the video board. Apparently they don't even play anything on third downs any more to get the crowd into it, so half of the stadium just sits there observing in silence.
    I agree. Jumbotron production is the worst since we've had it.

Varsity Bulldog ceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to behold

Another thing that I guess you would call part of the game day experience: did anyone at the game notice the flower bed in the south end zone? Where are the plants? It doesn't look good like it is now.

+ Reply to Thread