+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread: 10/26 FIU game thread

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Re: 10/26 FIU game thread

Quote Originally Posted by optimusdawg View Post
    I feel like I'm 10 yrs old and its Christmas morning ............... and I just unwrapped a pair of underwear and socks.
    The good, the bad, and the ugly!!

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

9/14/2013: Bethune-Cookman 34 FIU 13

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by optimusdawg View Post
    I feel like I'm 10 yrs old and its Christmas morning ............... and I just unwrapped a pair of underwear and socks.
    More like a pink bunny outfit from your aunt...

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    9/14/2013: Bethune-Cookman 34 FIU 13

They are 7-1 with the only loss a blow out to Florida St. (wouldn't want to play them)

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    They are 7-1 with the only loss a blow out to Florida St. (wouldn't want to play them)
    Look at who they played. Wow, you are easily impressed.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Or just drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Or just drunk.
    Anyone watching our game should be. That's the only way to make it through the whole thing.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

I can only look at FIU in our conference:

USM: 24-23 WIN
    UAB: 24-27 Loss
    La Tech: 7-23 Loss

You gotta think Bethune Cookman would do pretty well in our conference

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

We are one player from having no wins at all.

Jay Carney? Is that you? No, no... I know who you are:

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Actually, comparing what our defense just did against what FIU's offense did against everyone else, we did well on that side of the ball today.

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

Bethune Cookman starting QB, Brock waters used to play for us.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Oh shit. Is Holtz trying to make us as boring as Alabama and LSU? Fire his ***... we are Texas Tech!!! (y'all disregard me tonight, I've been drinkin again)
    Taken a look at either of them lately? Not exactly boring.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Thanks for that--I just was thinking I can never get those three hours of my life back! At least it wasn't four.
    The FIU coaches would not appreciate your comments on the camera work...that guy was doing his job to get the coaches' video. Bad on FIU for streaming that particular camera feed.

Varsity Bulldog old dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Another positive or two:
    The guys didn't fold after the interception and quick touchdown by FIU.
    The team played hard the entire game.
    They recovered the fumble in the end zone, for I think the first time this year, and ended up with 3 points instead of 0.
    Dixon was able to come back in the game after his arm injury.
    THE TEAM WON THE GAME!! I know that isn't enough for some of you guys, but winning is way better than losing, so lighten up a little.

+ Reply to Thread