+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does anybody remeber him?

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

He's Sexy & He Knows It... SWarner63 has a reputation beyond reputeSWarner63 has a reputation beyond reputeSWarner63 has a reputation beyond reputeSWarner63 has a reputation beyond reputeSWarner63 has a reputation beyond reputeSWarner63 has a reputation beyond reputeSWarner63 has a reputation beyond reputeSWarner63 has a reputation beyond reputeSWarner63 has a reputation beyond reputeSWarner63 has a reputation beyond reputeSWarner63 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Does anybody remeber him?

Looks like he was a 2004 signee from Pearl River CC. Found an article mentioning him in 2005 about losing a lot of his family via Hurricane Katrina ( http://jacksonville.com/tu-online/st...19731000.shtml ). My guess was his last year was 2006 (maybe 2007 if he redshirted). Either way, he was gone before I got there and I can't recall him being mentioned in any tales or stories I was told.

+ Reply to Thread