+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saban the new Dykes

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Saban the new Dykes

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Saban consulting his wife about is career. That's funny.
    http://www.burntorangenation.com/201...-strengthening

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    This is the 1st step in Saban's quest to accept the Univ of Texas job after the end of the season. He'll use the "lack of fan support" as one of several reasons for making a change. He's positioning himself.
    And yet UT fans leave early as well win or lose.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

It is laughable to me that a coach believes he can tell people not to come if they are going to leave early. Fans that pay money will do as they want- rant by the coach or not. If TECH was crushing people as Alabama does, I assure you I would be there watching until the last moment, but for whatever reason, fans sometimes leave. To bad if it bothers him!

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    It is laughable to me that a coach believes he can tell people not to come if they are going to leave early. Fans that pay money will do as they want- rant by the coach or not. If TECH was crushing people as Alabama does, I assure you I would be there watching until the last moment, but for whatever reason, fans sometimes leave. To bad if it bothers him!
    Agreed, go sit on a pole Saban. Fans pay and they can do as they want. You get your money and have very cheap labor to make your millions, and most of that money either comes directly or indirectly from fans. Soooooooooooo, quit your whining.

+ Reply to Thread