+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tickets for sale

Big Dog coop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud of coop1448's Avatar

Tickets for sale

I have 5 tickets to each of the remaining two home games (Southern Miss and Tulsa). Make an offer.

Varsity Bulldog sportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of light sportkid's Avatar

Re: Tickets for sale

Okay. Pay me $100 and I'll take them. I could be talked down to you paying me $80 but it's going to be tough watching our offense so I think I'll stick with my original offer of you paying me $100 :icon_wink::bigcry:

Varsity Bulldog larhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of light

Who needs tickets. They did not check them last game. Come on in it's free!

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by larhob View Post
    Who needs tickets. They did not check them last game. Come on in it's free!
    Especially, who needs season tickets, reserved seating. Nobody checks in OO, and each home game this year nobody sitting around me had reserved seating tickets. Walk in for free and sit wherever you please; if you are challenged, go g/a, baby, g/a all the way.

Varsity Bulldog ElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    Especially, who needs season tickets, reserved seating. Nobody checks in OO, and each home game this year nobody sitting around me had reserved seating tickets. Walk in for free and sit wherever you please; if you are challenged, go g/a, baby, g/a all the way.
    I agree. OO is getting ridiculous. somebody needs to be checking tickets at the steps.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Doesn't matter because you can walk up sections NN and PP and cross over into OO. I've had tickets there for 8 years now and I haven't been able to sit in my seats for several years. Sometimes because they're occupied and sometimes because I'm bringing family and friends that don't have tickets next to me, so I just find an open spot.

Puppy Good Dog33 is an unknown Good Dog33's Avatar

I'll give you $30.00 for 4 tickets to both games.

Big Dog coop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud of coop1448's Avatar

Good dog33. You got em! Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread