+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 11/20 @UCA game

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Basketball 11/20 @UCA game

Louisiana Tech vs UCA
    Conway, AR - Farris Center

Day: Wednesday
    Date: Nov. 20, 2013
    Time: 7:00 p.m. CT

I'm starting this thread early to get a goood Tech crowd for the Tech/UCA game in Conway, AR. I know Kenyon McNeail & Raheem Appleby family will probably be there.

So far, I have a group of 8 people that will be there. Any of you Tech folks in Arkansas coming? DONW? Champ967? Bring the family, friends, kissing cousins.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 11/20 @UCA game (Roll Call)

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Louisiana Tech vs UCA
    Conway, AR - Farris Center

Day: Wednesday
    Date: Nov. 20, 2013
    Time: 7:00 p.m. CT

I'm starting this thread early to get a goood Tech crowd for the Tech/UCA game in Conway, AR. I know Kenyon McNeail & Raheem Appleby family will probably be there.

So far, I have a group of 8 people that will be there. Any of you Tech folks in Arkansas coming? DONW? Champ967? Bring the family, friends, kissing cousins.

I'll be there.

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice

There will be a Tech event prior to the game at the UCA basketball facility. Last I heard it would be around $15 and that would include dinner, hopefully that hasn't changed. An email should go out very soon (hopefully) from the alumni office with details and registration.

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice

Also, if you register for the event I was told the game seats would be behind the bench.

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyDawg View Post
    There will be a Tech event prior to the game at the UCA basketball facility. Last I heard it would be around $15 and that would include dinner, hopefully that hasn't changed. An email should go out very soon (hopefully) from the alumni office with details and registration.
    I wonder if they will have something like that for the Rice game. Looking forward to making a game on a weeknight down here in Texas.

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

I'll be there. When can we buy Tech tickets to the game?

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    I'll be there. When can we buy Tech tickets to the game?
    Alumni Association will send a mailout/email regarding tickets. For $15 you'll get a ticket behind the team bench and dinner that will be offered at the Farris Center. I assume folks will be notified in early Nov.

Last year, they put on a pregame meet & greet / dinner at the Hilton before the UALR game.

You can now register for tickets/pregame meal.

Join the Louisiana Tech Alumni Association and other Bulldog fans on Wednesday, November 20, to cheer on the Bulldogs as they take on the University of Central Arkansas.

A pregame event will be held at the Farris Center (UCA Basketball arena), Room 210. The event will be held from 5:00 - 6:30 p.m. and will feature a sandwich buffet and remarks by Coach Mike White beginning at 6:00 p.m.

The cost for this event is $15 per person and includes your game ticket (seats are located behind the Tech bench). Don't miss out on this opportunity to cheer on the Bulldogs!

Last edited by qng001; 11-11-2013 at 02:42 PM.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Wednesday night games suck.

I just registered for 2 tickets. Hope to see many of you Louisiana Tech alumns/friends of central Arkansas.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar

My aunt lives in Bryant. She can't make the pre-game reception, but she will be there for the game.

Re: 11/20 @UCA game

Bump, football is done. Let's focus our energy in basketball.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Bump, football is done. Let's focus our energy in basketball.
    Maybe there is some hope. Today has been brutal.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

UCA looks to put ups some points.

Opponent Score Result
    Hendrix 109-59 W
    SIU-Edwardsville 100-93 L
    Louisiana Tech ? ?

Bears' Comeback Falls Short in 100-93 Loss at SIU-Edwardsville

EDWARDSVILLE, Ill. — A late rally by Central Arkansas came up short and the Bears were dealt their first loss of the season as they fell 100-93 on the road at SIU-Edwardsville on Saturday night. READ

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Have folks received their tickets yet for the game? I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and haven't received them yet.

+ Reply to Thread