+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: M. Basketball. Second Exhibition Serves as Final Preseason Tune-Up for Bulldogs

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: M. Basketball. Second Exhibition Serves as Final Preseason Tune-Up for Bulldogs

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    A couple of buddies and I are friends with the owner and the "#2" guy at American Audio, the guys who installed the sound system. "#2" was sitting behind us last night telling us about the equipment. It doesn't get much more impressive.
    We need them to check out the audio at JAS. I've been to two churches (Rock Creek and Fellowship) in Little Rock that American Audio installed their sound/visual systems, I'm very impressed with their work.

Bulldog wmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of light wmladawg's Avatar

Re: M. Basketball. Second Exhibition Serves as Final Preseason Tune-Up for Bulldogs

I thought it was a very good turnout for an exhibition game. I loved the new Paul Milsap Vision, this should also be a good recruiting tool!! I think there should be a better way to keep fouls posted, that and the volleyball tape were the only 2 negatives I saw. Should be a great season for the Dawgs!!!

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    We need them to check out the audio at JAS. I've been to two churches (Rock Creek and Fellowship) in Little Rock that American Audio installed their sound/visual systems, I'm very impressed with their work.
    HA, if BVD would have used them for the jumbotron they would be more than happy to...unfortunatley he didn't.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddawg View Post
    HA, if BVD would have used them for the jumbotron they would be more than happy to...unfortunatley he didn't.
    Was that BVDV's call?

+ Reply to Thread