+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So...What are we cooking this weekend?

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: So...What are we cooking this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by RhinoDawg View Post
    Jumbo Gumbo
    I may make some cajun tater salad...
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    I may make some cajun tater salad...
    Gonna probably do some jalapeno poppers

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Rhino....you are going to spoil us and make us fat.

Champ RunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to behold RunwayDawg55's Avatar

Breakfast: Biscuits, sausage gravy and poached eggs

Lunch: Haven't decided yet

Adult beverages: craft beer, Margaritaville margaritas

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RunwayDawg55 View Post
    are you calling me Randy?
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Update.

Breakfast: biscuits, sausage gravy and scrambled eggs
    Lunch: shrimp boil leftover potato salad (to go with Rhino's gumbo). Shrimp, potatoes and mushrooms boiled in crab boil plus tri-pepper sausage, bacon, boiled eggs and the dressing.

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Randy - we are out of liquer also

Update.

Breakfast: biscuits, sausage gravy and scrambled eggs
    Lunch: shrimp boil leftover potato salad (to go with Rhino's gumbo). Shrimp, potatoes and mushrooms boiled in crab boil plus tri-pepper sausage, bacon, boiled eggs and the dressing.
    Mmmmmmm...shrimps

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Update: Due to the severe lack of interest in tomorrows game we don't have enough folks coming over to validate setting up our tailgate (just 2 of our group..including me) are coming. We'll be at Sundown if there is an emergency
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    Update: Due to the severe lack of interest in tomorrows game we don't have enough folks coming over to validate setting up our tailgate (just 2 of our group..including me) are coming. We'll be at Sundown if there is an emergency
    My group is also noticeably diminished. Y'all are welcome to hang out with us.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Thanks, We'll make the rounds for sure. I'ts been a long time since i've been the "Moocher" and not the "Moochie".
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Bulldog tclark is a jewel in the roughtclark is a jewel in the roughtclark is a jewel in the roughtclark is a jewel in the roughtclark is a jewel in the roughtclark is a jewel in the roughtclark is a jewel in the roughtclark is a jewel in the roughtclark is a jewel in the roughtclark is a jewel in the roughtclark is a jewel in the rough

Small crowd here too; doing homemade pizza and spaghetti

Time to make the donuts

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    Thanks, We'll make the rounds for sure. I'ts been a long time since i've been the "Moocher" and not the "Moochie".
    C'mon by

+ Reply to Thread