+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Our scoreboard donater...

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Our scoreboard donater...

.. is averaging 20 and 8 for a 4-3 Hawks team! I'm hoping he's found a club that recognizes his value. Congrats Paul Millsap! Go Hawks!

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Re: Our scoreboard donater...

give the ball to Paul

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    .. is averaging 20 and 8 for a 4-3 Hawks team! I'm hoping he's found a club that recognizes his value. Congrats Paul Millsap! Go Hawks!
    He has been playing very good for the Hawks. I cant tell you how many times I have said Jazz. With the Hawks, they will pass the ball to him but....he got to make FT's.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaSelect View Post
    He has been playing very good for the Hawks. I cant tell you how many times I have said Jazz. With the Hawks, they will pass the ball to him but....he got to make FT's.
    Meanwhile, the Jazz are a complete trainwreck.

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Meanwhile, the Jazz are a complete trainwreck.
    That may be on purpose. I think a lot of teams are going to try to position themselves for Wiggins.

+ Reply to Thread