+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fast Break Club - Great Opportunity to Support Tech Basketball

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Fast Break Club - Great Opportunity to Support Tech Basketball

We haveeven bigger expectations this year, both externally and internally. Lastseason, we accomplished all of our goals other than reaching the NCAATournament. This year, it's simple. The one and only goal is to go dancing! Wefeel like we have the athleticism and depth, and we finally have invaluableexperience that gives us a great shot to make it happen. This group is workingvery hard to do just that, and we can't wait for our first home game tonightagainst Centenary.
    TheFast Break Club was an integral part to last season’s success, and I’m excitedto continue that this year. Last year Club membership grew to 60 members, andwe’d like to increase that number to 100 members this year. Fast Break Clubmembership is $250 per person or $450 per couple and includes the following:
    Ř Monthly Luncheons – Starting in December and ending inMarch, the luncheons are included in the price of your membership and are opento Club members only.
    Ř Pregame Chalk Talk – Prior to each home game, a member ofmy staff will meet with Club members in the Waggoner Room to give an in-depthanalysis of that game’s opponent. The chalk talk will begin 25 minutes prior tothe start of the game and will be open to Club members only.
    Thisseason, we hope to continue to supplement our budget with the help of the FastBreak Club to make program enhancements to team travel, equipment, supplies,recruiting budget, nutritional supplements, video equipment and new officedecor.
    Pleaseconsider joining the Fast Break Club and helping fund the many needs of BulldogBasketball. If you would like to support Bulldog Basketball without joining theClub, simply fill out the enclosed card and submit it with your tax-deductibledonation. If you have any questions or would like more information, pleasecontact Adam McGuirt, Director of Athletics Advancement, at 318-255-7950or adam@latechalumni.org.
    Go Dogs!

MikeWhite
    HeadCoach
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

Re: Fast Break Club - Great Opportunity to Support Tech Basketball

I know that Ho-do, Tech78, Tylertechsas, myself and several others on here belong to this. It's very good and the first luncheon is Dec 3rd

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar

Did this come in an email or to only season ticket holders? I didn't get this.

I assume I got it because I'm a season ticket holder

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I know that Ho-do, Tech78, Tylertechsas, myself and several others on here belong to this. It's very good and the first luncheon is Dec 3rd
    The Fast Break Club is an AWESOME way to provide direct support to MBB while SUBSTANTIALLY ENHANCING YOUR enjoyment of our MBB program. The reward to us fans is immediate and tangible!! The pre game chalk talks before each game bring us up to date on what's going on with the team and provide an in depth look at our opponent's personnel, strengths and weaknesses, and our approach to that specific game. You leave these knowing what to look for and can really appreciate the intricacies of each game. Really adds to experiencing Bulldog basketball. It's nice to get to know the coaching staff better and it is just always motivational and lets us become a deeper part of the program.

I'm in for lifetime, it is just a GREAT opportunity. So pleased to be a member!!! Call Adam and join today!

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Fast Break Club is a great way to support Mike and worth every penny. Adam does a great job with the lunches and if you have never heard Coach White talk basketball in a setting like this you are missing out! After the very first meeting two years ago I called a buddy and said he will have us in the NCAAs in 3 years guaranteed. He has definitely positioned us to get there this year and it looks like for several more with this new class. Join up!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

This is a no brainier if you are even somewhat local. Unfortunately, I am not.

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

I joined the Fast Break Club this season and went to the first "Chalk Talk" meeting last night before the Centenary game. It is really cool and, like Dwayne, I highly recommend joining if you are local. This staff is doing a great job and our support will go a long way in letting them know they are appreciated. I was very impressed with having Coach White, Coach Jones and Coach May all in there 20 minutes before the game talking about the game and the new signees. Again, I highly recommend that you join!

+ Reply to Thread