+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Recruits

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Re: New Recruits

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    Extremely impressive class... and the most impressive newcomer next year may be already here and sitting out his transfer year.

Future looks bright.
    I'm sold on this staff's ability to find the right combination of players who will make us proud.

I've been following basketball recruiting for many years now. We had grown accustomed to seeing big announcements of player signings. However, when the season started, many were either not on the team or did not live up to the hype given them. I've been disappointed many times in the past.

Coach White and staff have produced recruiting results that actually panned out significantly better than I had come to expect from previous coaches. I expect this year's recruits will be the same quality as their prior years. Add the new players to the returning players and the transfer who will become eligible, and I expect some exciting basketball over the next few years.

Thanks, basketball staff, for the great job you are doing in bringing quality young men to Louisiana Tech.

Recruiting class #1 - Raheem Appleby (HS), Michale Kyzer (HS), Speedy Smith (HS), Isaiah Massey (Tr)
    Recruiting class #2 - Alex Hamilton (HS), Gilbert Talbot (HS), Chris Anderson (JC), Jaron Johnson (JC)
    Recruiting class #3 - Leo Edwards (HS), Erik McCree (TR)

+ Reply to Thread