+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: San Antonio is Bulldog Country!

Champ dawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud of

Re: San Antonio is Bulldog Country!

Quote Originally Posted by RunwayDawg55 View Post
    So you know the teacher wrote this? You know the story behind this letter? From the context it could have been one of OUR football players writing to the class. Fact of the matter is I seriously doubt you know who wrote this and you are just making blind assumptions, something about as stupid looking as the grammar in that letter.
    You are right. I am making an assumption the teacher wrote this. I could be wrong. There is a first time for many things.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawgtired View Post
    While I admire the spirit of the teacher, that letter is atrocious. Bull Dogs?!? "I hope you can accomplishED...," "it's TO far." Also, it is proper English grammar to capitalize "louisiana tech."

Sorry for the venting. Carry on. The educated middle aged man rant is over now.
    You may need a proctologist if . . .

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

You are right. I am making an assumption the teacher wrote this. I could be wrong. There is a first time for many things.
    I think it's a pretty safe bet that it was written by a student and like I said before, the spelling, grammar, etc is age appropriate for most students of that age.

Puppy RT is on top of his/her gameRT is on top of his/her gameRT is on top of his/her gameRT is on top of his/her gameRT is on top of his/her gameRT is on top of his/her gameRT is on top of his/her gameRT is on top of his/her gameRT is on top of his/her gameRT is on top of his/her gameRT is on top of his/her game

Pretty cool.

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

While I admire the spirit of the teacher, that letter is atrocious. Bull Dogs?!? "I hope you can accomplishED...," "it's TO far." Also, it is proper English grammar to capitalize "louisiana tech."
    I suppose it's safe to assume that you did not choose to open the link in the first post of this thread.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

wow!

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Does anyone know who wrote the letter? I assumed it was not the teacher. Now I am curious. My bet is on someone other than the teacher.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

It's obviously a student.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Can we please focus on the fact that a San Antonio teacher is using Louisiana Tech's culture and Bulldog Pride to show her 4th graders that they have the opportunity to go to college instead of bickering and bitching with a member of the Grammar Nazi Party?

I think it's really cool that this teacher picked Louisiana Tech is an example for her students this year.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechAlum05 View Post
    Can we please focus on the fact that a San Antonio teacher is using Louisiana Tech's culture and Bulldog Pride to show her 4th graders that they have the opportunity to go to college instead of bickering and bitching with a member of the Grammar Nazi Party?

I think it's really cool that this teacher picked Louisiana Tech is an example for her students this year.
    Thank you. She picked LaTech because she met a LaTech alum thru her national sorority. I think this teacher shows the excitment and energy that all children should be exposed to. Its good to know that they will be at the game wearing Tech t-shirts cheering the Dawgs on. I am looking forward to meeting them.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

This is just kool on so many levels...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Leave it to BBB to turn something totally awesome for TECH into something to be negative. Just let it be. If you want to vent on someone, do it to me. I'll take all the red you can give me just don't push people away who are enthusiastic about TECH over your pet rants. How are we going to build our fan base when we continually spew venom in public? If I were a recruit thinking about TECH, I wouldn't be encouraged by what I read on this board.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ RunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to behold RunwayDawg55's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    Leave it to BBB to turn something totally awesome for TECH into something to be negative. Just let it be. If you want to vent on someone, do it to me. I'll take all the red you can give me just don't push people away who are enthusiastic about TECH over your pet rants. How are we going to build our fan base when we continually spew venom in public? If I were a recruit thinking about TECH, I wouldn't be encouraged by what I read on this board.
    THIS!!! And if the people doing this stuff and supposedly representing our university and brand are alumni, they should be ashamed of themselves.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Guys - it was ONE person and he was called on it...

Get a grip
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

After last night, that class has adopted Mary Hardin-Baylor College as their favorite. A D3 team that would rush for 500 yards and hang 40+ on us.

+ Reply to Thread