+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: San Antonio is Bulldog Country!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: San Antonio is Bulldog Country!

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    "The Story" is Dr. Guice's blog, not the actual teacher/student/class situation.

Read the blog.
    Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    No, i wouldn't be that mean to burst your bubble. . Even though i understand and agree with the excitement about all this, the first thing i thought of was how y'all would react if the tables were turned. I mean a utsa grad had her students wear tech shirts and cheer for us at a home game there? Y'all would be having fits.

I guess I needed to say it again.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

I read it and i get it, thank you very much. Get off my case. Don't tell me y'all wouldn't normally have a fit over such. Still odd she picked a conference foe no matter why she did it.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I read it and i get it, thank you very much. Get off my case. Don't tell me y'all wouldn't normally have a fit over such. Still odd she picked a conference foe no matter why she did it.
    I get your point. I think it would be different if Tech were in a large metro area. A city the size of San Antonio can afford to have this happen. A town the size of Ruston cannot. I do understand what you are saying, though.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Everybody wants to be THE Tech.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Who is "y'all" and why would you not be part of this imaginary group of special fans?

I have no idea what it would be like to live and/or teach in a city with a population larger than the state of Louisiana so I can't get up in her head.

+ Reply to Thread