+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: W. Basketball. Techsters Fall at Virginia in Shootout

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: W. Basketball. Techsters Fall at Virginia in Shootout

I think Saturday will be a big game in the sense of how the team plays. Probably can't win but being the first home game I hope they show up for it

Puppy KTKC_Sports is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbacker2 View Post
    She better get better then. She has a great body but she looked lazy to me in the state championship game. Maybe it was an off game.
    Afterall, she was a sophomore last year in the state championship game. She has played in 2 state championship games now, but more importantly she was on the U16 National team over the summer. Look for this kid to become more and more dominant over the next two seasons.

On a side note, I saw that Southwood's longtime coach is supposed to make his decision this afternoon about maybe retiring. I wonder if he would consider being a consultant/coach like Barmore did at Baylor. His Southwood teams have been dominant over the years (10 state titles at Southwood). He's a defensive guru if you ask me.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbacker2 View Post
    I think Saturday will be a big game in the sense of how the team plays. Probably can't win but being the first home game I hope they show up for it
    We have shown up in the previous two games. I expect that to continue. The more I look at lsu, the more I think we can beat them in the TAC this year.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by KTKC_Sports View Post
    Afterall, she was a sophomore last year in the state championship game. She has played in 2 state championship games now, but more importantly she was on the U16 National team over the summer. Look for this kid to become more and more dominant over the next two seasons.

On a side note, I saw that Southwood's longtime coach is supposed to make his decision this afternoon about maybe retiring. I wonder if he would consider being a consultant/coach like Barmore did at Baylor. His Southwood teams have been dominant over the years (10 state titles at Southwood). He's a defensive guru if you ask me.
    I am waiting to see what we have with our new assistants this year. This next game should tell us a lot more. I think we are about even with them as for as talent.

+ Reply to Thread