+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: W. Basketball. LSU Downs LA Tech 81-69

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Techsters vs. LSU

Another BIG game and our first home game for the Techsters this coming Sat. 11/23/2013 at 1:00 PM
    Thomas Assembly Center
    It will be nice to get the Techsters back home and for the fans to get to check out the new Paul Milsaps Vision Board and some of the new players!
    Not to mention the Bulldogs takeing on Tulsa at home at 6:00 PM!
    So, what's the low down on the Tigger's this years so far?
    Hopeing it's a nice attendance for the game with all the tail gators and would give a lot of folks a chance to check out our awesome back court we have this year!
    Go Techsters!
    Who's going to make the game?

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Techsters vrs. LSU

I'll be there. Most other students are home right now (and through Thanksgiving) but I'm coming back into town for this game and Tulsa.

Attendance will be poor. Almost everyone that I usually come with is going to be home for break (and further away than I am) so it's tough to justify the trip back in.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I'll be there. Most other students are home right now (and through Thanksgiving) but I'm coming back into town for this game and Tulsa.

Attendance will be poor. Almost everyone that I usually come with is going to be home for break (and further away than I am) so it's tough to justify the trip back in.
    Glad they will have discounted tickets for folks going to the football game and the band playing after the game!
    Still wondering how we will match up with the tiggers this year! Do they have a player to watch or a dominit big down low that control the game?
    A win would be nice and the Techsters need to get on a positive roll!
    Go Techsters!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    Glad they will have discounted tickets for folks going to the football game and the band playing after the game!
    Still wondering how we will match up with the tiggers this year! Do they have a player to watch or a dominit big down low that control the game?
    A win would be nice and the Techsters need to get on a positive roll!
    Go Techsters!
    I don't know much about them this year. They have 2 players that are 6'4 and one that is 6'5". McKinney seems to stand out in the stats with the most rebounds. She is one of the 6'4 forwards. I don't know how many of those 3 players start, though. No one shows up as dominating in the stats. It looks pretty evenly dispersed scoring. If we can contain their bigs, our backcourt is certainly good enough to get it done.

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

So far this year, LSU has gone with a starting line up of Plaisance 6'5 SR F (her mom is the head coach of Nicholls State), Boykin 6'2 JR, Moncrief 5'10 FR, Harden 5'9 JR and Ballard 5'9 SO. McKinney is a 6'4 SR F and she started their last game in place of Boykin. Plaisance is a versatile big that can hit the 3, but also have some inside skills. Ballard is a scorer who can shoot with distance and Moncrief is there highly touted Freshman guard.
    Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I don't know much about them this year. They have 2 players that are 6'4 and one that is 6'5". McKinney seems to stand out in the stats with the most rebounds. She is one of the 6'4 forwards. I don't know how many of those 3 players start, though. No one shows up as dominating in the stats. It looks pretty evenly dispersed scoring. If we can contain their bigs, our backcourt is certainly good enough to get it done.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    So far this year, LSU has gone with a starting line up of Plaisance 6'5 SR F (her mom is the head coach of Nicholls State), Boykin 6'2 JR, Moncrief 5'10 FR, Harden 5'9 JR and Ballard 5'9 SO. McKinney is a 6'4 SR F and she started their last game in place of Boykin. Plaisance is a versatile big that can hit the 3, but also have some inside skills. Ballard is a scorer who can shoot with distance and Moncrief is there highly touted Freshman guard.
    Good information! I didn't have anything to go from, except the stats. McKinney must have had a good game, when she started in that last game.

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

Re: Techsters vs. LSU

Harding for LSU was the former point guard for Oklahoma. She was the #1 ranked PG in the NJCAA and the Techsters' Walter was the # 2 ranked point guard if I am not mistaken.

thanks for the info folks! little worried about there bigs but thinking our guards will hold there own!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the info folks! little worried about there bigs but thinking our guards will hold there own!
    Still worried about our lack of recruiting "bigs" after Barmore left. We are still too small.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Still worried about our lack of recruiting "bigs" after Barmore left. We are still too small.
    agreed Tyler, got Molton at 6'4" on the bench as a Fres.. but nothing in the class of 2014 for the time being!
    You would hope we would have the in-side track on Brown in a year but got a lot of competition for her!

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Who's going to make the game?

Me +2. Go Lady Techsters!!

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Techsters Host No. 15 LSU Saturday at 1 p.m.

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech continues its tough non-conference slate when the Lady Techsters host the 15th ranked LSU Lady Tigers Saturday at 1 p.m. at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

Re: W. Basketball. Techsters Host No. 15 LSU Saturday at 1 p.m.

I didn't realize they were #15 right now. We shall see if that is deserved or not.

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

Beating the Techsters is not going to validate LSU's ranking. However, losing will certainly invalidate their ranking. LSU rolls by 20+

All these games are going to really help our rpi, plus I know Spoon wanted to give them the toughest schedule that she could in order to help them improve. I just don't want them to get demoralized and too down in the process. There is an art to balancing those two things.

+ Reply to Thread