+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bush League

Varsity Bulldog ceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to behold

Re: Bush League

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    A coaches appearance matters. The fact he also can't do his job makes it icing on the retirement cake.
    I agree. I just think that should be the focus instead of ripping the sleeves off of his shirt. I've seen lots of strength coaches do crazy/quirky things.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by NathanDarby View Post
    I also noticed the dude with the cut off sleeves. Looks absurd. Also noticed is the distinct lack of intensity and fire from the head coach all the way on down.

This program is embarrassing in its current state.
    I noticed him on the sidelines as well. I wondered who he was. In a related note to S/C, how many games this year featured King and Dixon fully healthy?

Puppy datruth is an unknown

We let Kendall Hayes be a game captain tonight. Being a captain used to mean something. At Southern miss we let Kyle freaking Fisher be a captain. REALLY HOLTZ?!? A redshirt freshman KICKER IS A CAPTAIN!!?!! A BACKUP DB IS A CAPTAIN?!?
    Obviously they have a fourth captain each week from special teams, so if you are saying rewarding good special teams play is bush league then I would question how much you really know. It is not like those guys are replacing the normal captains the team voted for.

And then my PERSONAL favorite, let's let everybody on the team dress out and stand around on the sideline shooting the bull. ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!
    I would say that the players on the sideline that don't play bust it during practice all week and year and deserve an opportunity to be on the sideline. Now for your "not being hype" comment, for me watching the game and having to sit through these what seem like 10 minute TV timeouts alone itself kills the vibe. As a fan or player you have to be somewhat distracted from the game while watching the dance cam or some other non football related promotion on the jumbotron. So it has to be tough to stay "hype" watching something as distracting as lets just say for example your "Sexy and I know it O-Line video" from last year (which was hilarious don't get me wrong). Also when your team is turning the ball over, not converting, and or not stopping the other team there is only so much "Hype" that can actually make a difference. To wrap that up I think those are "bush league" excuses about this team rather than something such as player execution. Just my thoughts...
    Go Dogs!

Varsity Bulldog ceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by datruth View Post
    Obviously they have a fourth captain each week from special teams, so if you are saying rewarding good special teams play is bush league then I would question how much you really know. It is not like those guys are replacing the normal captains the team voted for.

I would say that the players on the sideline that don't play bust it during practice all week and year and deserve an opportunity to be on the sideline. Now for your "not being hype" comment, for me watching the game and having to sit through these what seem like 10 minute TV timeouts alone itself kills the vibe. As a fan or player you have to be somewhat distracted from the game while watching the dance cam or some other non football related promotion on the jumbotron. So it has to be tough to stay "hype" watching something as distracting as lets just say for example your "Sexy and I know it O-Line video" from last year (which was hilarious don't get me wrong). Also when your team is turning the ball over, not converting, and or not stopping the other team there is only so much "Hype" that can actually make a difference. To wrap that up I think those are "bush league" excuses about this team rather than something such as player execution. Just my thoughts...
    Go Dogs!
    It didn't seem to distract Stephen or anyone else on the offense very much at ALL last year did it? I would say last year's team was usually focused and ready to go.

Varsity Bulldog dawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nice dawg gone it's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    A coaches appearance matters.
    Tell that to Bill Belichick. Dude has a ripped hoodie on every game

Big Dog Sw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to all Sw's Avatar

Bill definitely isn't here!

Varsity Bulldog taeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the rough

At least he is not wearing a flat bill hat. My faith in Tech has been somewhat restored.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Our part time sideline reporter was impressed with our S&C coach last night. All our S&C coach was missing was a hidden blood pouch like they used on Championship Wrestling back in the day.

If Holtz keeps this guy, it says how out of touch he truly is with the program.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Salvatore Assante View Post
    That kid just looks silly. Wearing the sunglasses at night is funny though.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Who gives a smit? Seriously!

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Not so fast, my friend. The sunglasses might have been funny, or even cool, but those glasses come too close to my 80-year-old dad's Transitions lenses. I am a beyond-middle-aged woman, and even I know that is decidedly uncool.

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

I showed my wife and she said he looked "douchey" hahaha

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Our part time sideline reporter was impressed with our S&C coach last night. All our S&C coach was missing was a hidden blood pouch like they used on Championship Wrestling back in the day.

If Holtz keeps this guy, it says how out of touch he truly is with the program.
    Who gives a smit how our S&C coach is dressed? Seriously!There are way far too many other issues to be focused on, or as a fan distressed about, per our staff and players next year.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Who gives a smit how our S&C coach is dressed? Seriously!There are way far too many other issues to be focused on, or as a fan distressed about, per our staff and players next year.
    The guy is bogus. He needs to be fired for being a HORRIBLE S&C coach, not for the way he dresses. Looking like an idiot on the sidelines speaks to his stability.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

The AD is okay with his attire, everyone else should be too.

+ Reply to Thread