+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Folks coming to the UTSA game

Big Dog Dawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to behold Dawgbert's Avatar

Folks coming to the UTSA game

You might want to look into VIA's park n ride program instead of the expensive parking situation at the Alamo Dome. Park for free and ride the bus for five bucks

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Folks coming to the UTSA game

Thanks Dawgbert, Good info. Only one problem. You gotta have some people making the trip first. Not many going to show up for that train wreck. What do you think JuBru?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I think it's gonna be very ugly: UTSA 45 Skippy's puppies 12

Puppy Deuce is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by RhinoDawg View Post
    Thanks Dawgbert, Good info. Only one problem. You gotta have some people making the trip first. Not many going to show up for that train wreck. What do you think JuBru?
    Sorry to hear that. Was looking forward to a good visiting crowd.

For those folks that do make the trip, Dawgbert's suggestion is good. All the parking at the dome is sold to season ticket holders, though passes sometimes show up on Craigslist. There are several pay lots near the stadium, and of course parking garages downtown (which still leaves a considerable walk to the dome).

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhinoDawg View Post

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    They will be good, just not many of them.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post

For those folks that do make the trip, Dawgbert's suggestion is good. All the parking at the dome is sold to season ticket holders, though passes sometimes show up on Craigslist. There are several pay lots near the stadium, and of course parking garages downtown (which still leaves a considerable walk to the dome).
    Five of my clan will be there. Thanks for the bus tip. Don't worry Deuce, there were 200-250 Tech fans in Miami. There will be significantly more than that in San Antonio.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

I originally planned on making the trip to Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio. But after the humiliating Dallas and Houston trips, I will never make the trip to another road game as long as Skip Holtz is our coach.

Bulldog 809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game

Just got off the phone with UTSA athletics to confirm beer sales in the A-Dome.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 809miss View Post
    Just got off the phone with UTSA athletics to confirm beer sales in the A-Dome.
    If you're a Tech fan at this game, my advice to you is to drink heavily!

Puppy Deuce is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    If you're a Tech fan at this game, my advice to you is to drink heavily!
    Be sure to make a trip through Lot C for some free beer at the tailgates beforehand, then. At $7 each, it can be costly to drink heavily in the dome.

Seriously, though, looking forward to having some Bulldog fans in the 'dome, and I hope you have a good time in SA.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

I would be there, but I'm actually leaving to visit family in Louisiana for Thanksgiving. I hadn't visited some of the folks in a couple of years. Our football team would probably embarrass me anyway, so it's probably better that I'm not at the Alamodome this weekend...

I second the advice about VIA though. Find a park-and-ride lot and just use that to get to the dome, because parking is expensive and quite inconvenient around the dome for UTSA games. For any Dawg fans that make the trip all the way down here for the game, God bless you!

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Here is the web site for the via park and ride. I'll be there with my wife.

https://utsa.edu/gameday/parking.html
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread