+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: La Tech vs UTSA predictions?

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: La Tech vs UTSA predictions?

There's a game this weekend?!?!

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    I think it's going to finally be a breakout game. The line is finally going to gel and give Higgins all day AND open holes for Blake Martin. Higgins will have over 400 yards passing, 5 TDs, and no picks. UTSA will have no answer for Greenwalt and Casey as both go over 125 yards receiving and 2 scores apiece. Blake Martin will rush for 185 yards and 3 TDs. Trent Taylor will return a punt for a TD. Defense only allows UTSA 10 first downs and picks off Soza 4 times. Dawgs roll 59-3. (woudn't that be a shocker!)
    You better be careful or they will haul yer ass to Pineville

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhinoDawg View Post
    Even Pineville has limits. They don't take the dangerously insane .

Champ RunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to behold RunwayDawg55's Avatar

There's a game this weekend?!?!
    Probably not much of one!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RunwayDawg55 View Post
    This board will implode further.
    I don't know...... Once a building has imploded, there is not much more that can be done. The Board will just be pretty silent - that is my guess.....

Champ RunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to behold RunwayDawg55's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I don't know...... Once a building has imploded, there is not much more that can be done. The Board will just be pretty silent - that is my guess.....
    I was thinking more getting to a "black hole" kind of status. Nothing will matter anymore, all abyss.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Sinkhole. The Sparta Aquifer will finally cave in and we'll discover the crust is extremely thin under Ruston therefore sending Tech down to the mantle, crashing through an empty geode full of crystals that shouldn't exist just to be finally destroyed by magma that quickly filled in the geode.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RunwayDawg55 View Post
    I was thinking more getting to a "black hole" kind of status. Nothing will matter anymore, all abyss.
    I agree...... Finally, some quiet, though....

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Jindal closed central

Big Dog cberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to behold

Well get at least 3 pts..
    I feel we should play a lot of freshman and those that play on the practice squad. - they deserve a chance...they have to be better than what we're showing now !
    Leave Dixon and King out - there's no season left for them to even get more injured. This is as embarrassing season as I've been apart of...whats so frustrating for me
    is the future. What really bothers me is the administration and the marketing of Tech football...I'm really at a loss. My dediaction & loyalty is there but I don't see it from those have the contorls for our future !

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Sinkhole. The Sparta Aquifer will finally cave in and we'll discover the crust is extremely thin under Ruston therefore sending Tech down to the mantle, crashing through an empty geode full of crystals that shouldn't exist just to be finally destroyed by magma that quickly filled in the geode.
    sounds like a train wreck me

I predict they will pound us hard, fast and continuously. LABG.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

sounds like a train wreck me

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Will we be able to watch the train wreck from the comfort of our homes?

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

It's gonna be ugly- AGAIN.

+ Reply to Thread