+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seahawks 34, the NO Aints 7

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Seahawks 34, the NO Aints 7

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    HD you could have been a 49ers fan and they would have brought up the Cowboys. Saints fans think the two teams are intertwined for some reason. No getting around it the Saints got smoked.
    Pathetic, really...and very lsu fan-ish. Some of y'all Saints fans seem to hate the Cowboys more than you love the Saints...and that's just weird.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I hate Pete Carroll. Mostly because he is indirectly responsible for Holtz being our coach right now.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I hate Pete Carroll. Mostly because he is indirectly responsible for Holtz being our coach right now.
    Ha!
    Good old Memorial Gym

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I hadn't thought about that.
    USC Coach Carroll to Seattle. TEN Coach Kiffen to USC. Tech Coach Dooley to TEN.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    Pathetic, really...and very lsu fan-ish. Some of y'all Saints fans seem to hate the Cowboys more than you love the Saints...and that's just weird.
    Well, it's a cowgirl fan that brought up a Saint-Seahawk game. How pathetic is that?

I suppose, by bringing it up, he thinks that undoes the Saint-cowgirl result from a few weeks ago. Kind of an exorcism!

Speaking of lsu fan-ish, and you did. I do find it funny how lsu fans are applauding Bama's loss to Auburn. Couldn't do it themselves, so they have to jump on the Auburn bandwagon.

But, I suppose all fans of all teams have their quirks, right?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Nope. If HD hadn't started the thread (a noted Boys fan), I never would've mentioned the NFC east. It doesn't happen often, but BD13 is wrong on this one.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

And trying to our nose in it when we get beat by someone after beating the snot out of your team is kind of ULM fanish. If you Cowgirls fans think you can try to take pleasure in the Saints fans loss without the ass whooping you recieved coming up then you're just delusional. It's like some of you hate the Saints more than you like the Cowboys.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Nope. If HD hadn't started the thread (a noted Boys fan), I never would've mentioned the NFC east. It doesn't happen often, but BD13 is wrong on this one.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    HD you could have been a 49ers fan and they would have brought up the Cowboys. Saints fans think the two teams are intertwined for some reason. No getting around it the Saints got smoked. And while the Saints definitely hammered the Cowboys, this game tonight made me feel a lot better about firing Ryan. Seattle was 3 steps ahead of him tonight. They knew the Saints were gonna blitz before Ryan even did. But for the record, I think if this game was played in the Superdome the Saints would likely do something similar to the Seahawks. These are two teams that are VERY tough to beat at home.
    As far as that is concerned, we would have brought up the 49ers as we beat them as well and dislike them as much or more than the Cowboys. I will also disagree with you on the results being reversed had this been played in NO. I would bet it would not be as bad, but the Saints are not as good as their record indicates. The offensive line is not good enough for this team to win another SB. Anything is possible, with the #2 seed and Seatle losing on a fluke or due to injuries, I like our chances ok at home against most of the NFC although I could easily see Carolina or the 49ers beating us. I don't think we would beat Denver, New England, or KC though.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    It doesn't happen often, but BD13 is wrong on this one.
    Oh, he is wrong a lot. He just hasn't been posting much recently so you don't notice as much.

If you debate him on the Cowboys or the Big12 he will eat you up. Be careful!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    And trying to our nose in it when we get beat by someone after beating the snot out of your team is kind of ULM fanish. If you Cowgirls fans think you can try to take pleasure in the Saints fans loss without the ass whooping you recieved coming up then you're just delusional. It's like some of you hate the Saints more than you like the Cowboys.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, even some of the old cowbozos fans picked up whining from Staubach, Landry and that pitiful bunch. You're living proof.

+ Reply to Thread