+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bus trip to Hattiesburg (Jan 19)

Champ baw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Bus trip to Hattiesburg (Jan 19)

Quote Originally Posted by Tech78 View Post
    Some seats are still available on the bus. Wednesday, 1/15, is the deadline day to join the Blue going to Southern Miss.
    signed up today! one less spot!

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

Should be 4 of us there. Going to spend Friday and Saturday in Orange Beach.

Bulldog bpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her game bpennark's Avatar

What time are the buses pick people up? The alumni site has changed times.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bpennark View Post
    Looks like they pushed the time back, I updated the info up top to what is posted on the alumni site.

A charter bus will leave the Bossier Civic Center at 5:45 a.m. and will pick up Tech fans in Ruston at the Argent Pavilion at 6:50 a.m. and the Monroe Civic Center at 7:20 a.m.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bpennark View Post
    A charter bus will leave the Bossier Civic Center at 5:45 a.m. and will pick up Tech fans in Ruston at the Argent Pavilion at 6:50 a.m. and the Monroe Civic Center at 7:20 a.m.

Times were adjusted slightly to insure arrival in time for tip-off at noon.

Puppy OOB001 is an unknown

Hi, I have a quick question for anybody that can help. I Purchased 7 individual tickets through latechalumni.org for the game this coming Sunday. Will the tickets be available to pick up in Ruston before Sunday or will they be at will call before the game. Thanks for any help.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by OOB001 View Post
    Hi, I have a quick question for anybody that can help. I Purchased 7 individual tickets through latechalumni.org for the game this coming Sunday. Will the tickets be available to pick up in Ruston before Sunday or will they be at will call before the game. Thanks for any help.
    Will call at 11:00am
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Alright TECH fans, time to show up in Hattiesburg.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Word is that after the bus stops in Monroe it will be SRO.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Word is that after the bus stops in Monroe it will be SRO.
    ZING!

I hope it is pretty close anyway, but if it is half full I hope we don't announce that it was a sell-out.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Thanks to Jimmy Washington at the Tech Alumni Association (and any others who may have assisted) for all his work to coordinate this event. We had a full bus of Tech fans who had a great day Sunday traveling to Hattiesburg to support the Dawgs.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

It's good that this worked out. Perhaps the Alumni Association will see that there is a demand for transportation to men's basketball games.

My personal preference is driving or flying, rather than taking a bus. I didn't make the bus trip to Hattiesburg, but I want my name placed on the list of those who would consider air transportation to future games. In addition to those who took the bus, there may be others who would be interested in going to future games. It might be a good idea for the Alumni Association to get and maintain a list of potential travelers for future trips.

Thinking big and way ahead of where we are now, I'm hoping we can make the NCAA tournament. This would be an opportunity to put together a trip if we get in.
    Here's the tournament schedule:

First Four
    • March 18 and 19
      • University of Dayton Arena, Dayton, Ohio
    Second and Third Rounds
    • March 20 and 22
      • First Niagara Center, Buffalo, New York (Host: Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference)
      • BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee, Wisconsin (Host: Marquette University)
      • Amway Center, Orlando, Florida (Host: Stetson University)
      • Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena, Spokane, Washington (Host: Washington State University)
    • March 21 and 23
      • PNC Arena, Raleigh, North Carolina (Host: North Carolina State University)
      • AT&T Center, San Antonio, Texas (Host: University of Texas at San Antonio)
      • Viejas Arena, San Diego, California (Host: San Diego State University)
      • Scottrade Center, St. Louis, Missouri (Host: Missouri Valley Conference)
    Regional Semifinals and Finals (Sweet Sixteen and Elite Eight)
    • March 27 and 29
      • South Regional, FedExForum, Memphis, Tennessee (Host: University of Memphis)
      • West Regional, Honda Center, Anaheim, California (Host: Big West Conference)
    • March 28 and 30
      • East Regional, Madison Square Garden, New York, New York (Hosts: St. John's University, Big East Conference)
      • Midwest Regional, Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Indiana (Hosts: IUPUI, The Summit League)
    National Semifinals and Championship (Final Four and Championship)
    • April 5 and 7
      • AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas (Host: Big 12 Conference)

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    It's good that this worked out. Perhaps the Alumni Association will see that there is a demand for transportation to men's basketball games.

My personal preference is driving or flying, rather than taking a bus. I didn't make the bus trip to Hattiesburg, but I want my name placed on the list of those who would consider air transportation to future games. In addition to those who took the bus, there may be others who would be interested in going to future games. It might be a good idea for the Alumni Association to get and maintain a list of potential travelers for future trips.

Thinking big and way ahead of where we are now, I'm hoping we can make the NCAA tournament. This would be an opportunity to put together a trip if we get in.

I would be interested in this as well for a possible NCAA Tournament appearance this year.

+ Reply to Thread