+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Duck Hunting local info.....

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Duck Hunting local info.....

I used to hunt Lake Darbonne back in college and one of my former employees is wantin to know where I used to launch at. It has been a few (22) years since then but I think there used to be a launch at the end of Gills Ferry Road kinda at the end of Firetower or Sardis road area. Is it still there and was that the right spot I was thinking of?
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Re: Duck Hunting local info.....

Gill's ferry landing is still there. Also Ken's landing is not far away along with the landing on 151.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Thanks

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    I used to hunt Lake Darbonne back in college and one of my former employees is wantin to know where I used to launch at. It has been a few (22) years since then but I think there used to be a launch at the end of Gills Ferry Road kinda at the end of Firetower or Sardis road area. Is it still there and was that the right spot I was thinking of?
    yep. if you launch at Gills you can actually go straight across to a pretty nice area. if you have a motor you can motor on up the creek to where, is it Middle Fork, comes in. never hunted it but always looked sweet. I used to run yoyo's and trotlines at Gills before class back when I was at Tech. I however have never made a duck call nor am I well known because of my really cool TV show

I had access to a camp off of Redrock Rd back in high school and college (Pilgreen-Terrebonne Oil Camp). That and my super-hot blonde cheerleader girlfriend deciding to attend TECH, helped make up my mind about where to attend school. We used to launch at Gills and motor east until it opened up. Had an old duck blind on a Buckbrush island just off the boat launch that the camp had. Shot many a duck, caught many a bass and perch and bagged many a hairy beaver at that camp

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread