+ Reply to Thread

Thread: M. Basketball. Smith, Bulldogs Outrace Demons to 93-71 Win

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Basketball. High-Powered Offenses Square Off on Wednesday Night

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

If recent history is any indication, what has come to be an annual December battle between Louisiana Tech and Northwestern State is sure to be fast-paced and high-scoring. The two teams with the top offensive teams in the country square off on Wednesday night at 8 p.m. inside the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Basketball. Post-Game Notes

With a 93-71 victory at home, Louisiana Tech (8-2, 0-0 C-USA) now leads the all-time series 78-64 over Northwestern State (3-5, 0-0 C-USA).

More...

Discuss it here.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: M. Basketball. Post-Game Notes

If NSU is now in C-USA, they're 0-1.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

M. Basketball. Smith, Bulldogs Outrace Demons to 93-71 Win

For a game that was destined to be a track meet, it sure helped that Louisiana Tech had a guy nicknamed Speedy on its team. Despite going out of the game for a period of time due to cramps, point guard Kenneth Smith delivered a double-double performance with 12 points and a season-high 12 assists, along with four steals, to outrace the Demons, 93-71, on Wednesday night in front of 3,547 fans inside the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Basketball. Post-Game Quotes

Quotes

More...

Discuss it here.

Varsity Bulldog ElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of light

Re: M. Basketball. Post-Game Notes

• Appleby's 28 points vs. the Demons is a season-high for the junior guard thus far this season.

Someone needs to do some proofreading.

+ Reply to Thread