+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/14 @Oklahoma State game

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Conf Big12 12/14 @Oklahoma State game

Louisiana Tech vs #7/9 Oklahoma State
    Chesapeake Energy Arena - Oklahoma City, OK

Day: Saturday
    Date: Dec. 14, 2013
    Time: 1:00 p.m. CT
    TV: ESPNU

Last edited by qng001; 12-12-2013 at 09:59 AM.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: 12/14 @Oklahoma State game

Big Dog TruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the rough TruDawg's Avatar

Pretty good publicity from that article, but I would almost prefer OK State to simply overlook us! Either way I think our boys can go toe to toe with them. With that said, OK State is one of the most talented and mature teams I've watched this year.

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

Oklahoma State will also be well rested for this game. They haven't played a game since last Friday against South Carolina.

Big Dog RUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the rough

My ESPN and the Tech App both say the game is in Ruston is it at OSU?

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

This will be a good test and hopefully a good win. Will need to play our very best and make our freebies.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RUBLUE View Post
    My ESPN and the Tech App both say the game is in Ruston is it at OSU?
    "neutral site" Oklahoma City.

Big Dog RUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the rough

Crap I am in the OKC airport right now headed back to Indiana I would have stayed until Sunday if I had known.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RUBLUE View Post
    Crap I am in the OKC airport right now headed back to Indiana I would have stayed until Sunday if I had known.
    re-schedule bro. We need you there.

Sitting on the plane already maybe I can fake a panic attack

I just noticed that Kurt Budke's son, Alex, is a junior on the team.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Bringing the family for this one. I hope it is a good game- stealing a win would be awesome.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

It is going to be extremely tough! A win would REALLY get us some big time attention for the rest of the season, though!

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    It is going to be extremely tough! A win would REALLY get us some big time attention for the rest of the season, though!
    Very much attention! It's televised on the "U", that means a lot of video highlights for many media outlets.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

This will be a tough game for us against one the top teams in the nation. I want to be there when we win.

Weather permitting, my wife and I are leaving Friday night (after a party) and driving part of the way to OKC. We will return immediately after the game. The current weather forecast for OKC shows partly cloudy with temperatures in the 20's and low 30's.

The downtown area of OKC is a good place to visit with plenty to do there. We were there this past summer for a AAA baseball game at Bricktown Ballpark. The next morning we visited the Oklahoma City bombing museum. If you have time, plan a visit to the museum.

There are many places to eat near the Arena. We ate at a spaghetti restaurant in Bricktown that was just a few blocks from Chesapeake Arena. Maybe someone more familiar with the area could suggest a place open for lunch on Saturday so Tech fans could gather before the game.

+ Reply to Thread