+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/14 @Oklahoma State game

Varsity Bulldog dawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nice dawg gone it's Avatar

Re: 12/14 @Oklahoma State game

This could be a HUGE win for our program and give us more national respect if we're able to pull a victory out of this. Not to mention how much it'll help at the end of the season if we're trying to get a spot in the tourny

Varsity Bulldog ElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of light

Haven't got my tickets yet. Where is the best source? (at this point)

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ElDoDawgFan View Post
    Haven't got my tickets yet. Where is the best source? (at this point)
    http://www.okcallsports.org/events/all-college-classic

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Basketball. Bulldogs Take on No. 7 Cowboys in All-College Classic

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Back-to-back games versus NCAA Tournament teams from a year ago has resulted in solid back-to-back wins for Louisiana Tech. Now the Bulldogs face its third straight Big Dancer in No. 7 ranked Oklahoma State on Saturday at 1 p.m. in the 78th All-College Classic in Oklahoma City, Okla. at the Chesapeake Arena, home to the NBA's Oklahoma City Thunder.

More...

Discuss it here.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by BruceWillisDawg View Post
    This will be a good test and hopefully a good win. Will need to play our very best and make our freebies.
    If we win it, it would be arguably the best OOC win ever for the program...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future

Two Louisiana Select guys on Oklahoma State team. Markel Brown of Peabody and Brian Williams of Glen Oaks(BR). Go Dawgs. Oklahoma State has beein in Shreveport a few times this year to see Chad Lotts of Byrd High School. They are on his list.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

If we play aggressively like we did Wednesday night for the rest of the season, some unexpected wins will come.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaSelect View Post
    Two Louisiana Select guys on Oklahoma State team. Markel Brown of Peabody and Brian Williams of Glen Oaks(BR). Go Dawgs. Oklahoma State has beein in Shreveport a few times this year to see Chad Lotts of Byrd High School. They are on his list.
    Do we have a good shot at Lotts?

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    That's what I'm thinking - it would be the best regular season OOC win ever. That's why I'm going. If we play like we are capable, we have a chance.

Other great OOC wins include wins over LSU, Louisville, and Memphis. The only one of those I saw in person was the Memphis game a few years ago.

Big Dog Slackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the rough

I have U-Verse and apparently ESPNU is not showing this game on line-up. Anyone else? :bigcry:

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I think, but may be wrong, Louisville was ranked #5 when we beat them in the 84-85 season. UL wasn't that good that year, and they eventually dropped in the polls to about 20th or so. But, at the time, it was a huge win. Still a quality win, even given UL's later struggles. (injuries wrecked their season, as I recall)

I just hope we are having this discussion: best OOC win in program history.... on Sunday...

Go Dawgs!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I think, but may be wrong, Louisville was ranked #5 when we beat them in the 84-85 season. UL wasn't that good that year, and they eventually dropped in the polls to about 20th or so. But, at the time, it was a huge win. Still a quality win, even given UL's later struggles. (injuries wrecked their season, as I recall)

I just hope we are having this discussion: best OOC win in program history.... on Sunday...

Go Dawgs!
    That's the only one I'm thinking this could compare to and I couldn't remember if they were ranked that high or not

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    That's what I'm thinking - it would be the best regular season OOC win ever. That's why I'm going. If we play like we are capable, we have a chance.

Other great OOC wins include wins over LSU, Louisville, and Memphis. The only one of those I saw in person was the Memphis game a few years ago.
    I was at the lsu and the UL games. That lsu game was a heart stopper and I loved walking and driving out of there with pride and Tech posters on the car. They haven't played us since, have they?

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I was at the lsu and the UL games. That lsu game was a heart stopper and I loved walking and driving out of there with pride and Tech posters on the car. They haven't played us since, have they?
    Yes -

Once I believe

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

We missed an opportunity to play LSU in 2004, 2005, or 2006, when we played at LSU in a 4 team tournament with UNO, LSU, and ULL. We played ULL in the opening game but lost. LSU beat UNO and then beat ULL in the championship. We beat UNO in the consolation game.

+ Reply to Thread