+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Go navy!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Re: Go navy!

Gotta get better! Only REASON I didn't want Navy to beat Army was that Army ran over Tech. Was it two years ago that we lost to Navy? The 2012 Tech team likely could have beaten both of them that year. But college teams rise and fall year by year. Get used to it.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

No one has explained why I have nearly as many red marks as I used to have green. Is it because I am a Democrat or because I haven't paid any dues in a few years? Or is it just because I post more words than the twitter and tweet generation can understand?

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Yes.

Aub: Clear out your PM in box.

+ Reply to Thread