+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Phil Robertson Suspension from A&E

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Re: Phil Robertson Suspension from A&E

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Joseph Smith had 33 wives and Brigham Young had 57 wives. They justified polygamy by starting their own religion. Smith also said God punished people by turning them black. So, if you don't like the rules, start your own religion like these two clowns did.
    Shhh! You realize that Crowton was Mormon and everyone on this forum voted for Romney?

Big Dog Sw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to all Sw's Avatar

Multiple wives! I would shoot myself....

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

There were a lot of people that didn't vote for Romney because he is a Mormon. It was the perfect storm for the democrats and Obama. How else could he have been re-elected? I've had people tell me they didn't vote for Romney for that reason.
    Last edited by DONW; 01-24-2014 at 06:54 PM.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a new show that's replacing Duck Dynasty. THIS IS A SHOW WHICH MIGHT ACTUALLY HAVE SOME REALITY TO IT

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Sw View Post
    Multiple wives! I would shoot myself....

+ Reply to Thread