+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: LaMon Sellout

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: LaMon Sellout

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    that's not exactly shooting from the hip.
    My knees were killing me, but, heck, those low angle shots are great!
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    The stupidest part (after all the lying) was not opening the bottom section for general admission. Pack that crap out! Would have made the arena look way more full.
    I walked in and went and sat on the second row. me and my three buddies were the only people on the row the entire game.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Most of the Tech fans (that I know personally) who think that a "rivalry" with LeMon would be a good idea have not really been connected to the program in any meaningful way for many years: in their minds, Tech is still back in the old days and they are unaware of any progress.
    With all due respect.......WHAT PROGRESS?

Seriously, it's real obvious that any thread "ULM related" draws the most attention on this board. They seem to be our measuring stick. I don't understand it. Then again, I've lived in Texas for the last 30 years, so maybe I'm not supposed to understand it. What I do know is this: as long as we can beat ULM at anything, our fans seem satisfied winning the "Tallest Pigmy" contest. That's no different than in the 1970's, hence the reason I question the "progress" we've actually made.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    With all due respect.......WHAT PROGRESS?

Seriously, it's real obvious that any thread "ULM related" draws the most attention on this board. They seem to be our measuring stick. I don't understand it. Then again, I've lived in Texas for the last 30 years, so maybe I'm not supposed to understand it. What I do know is this: as long as we can beat ULM at anything, our fans seem satisfied winning the "Tallest Pigmy" contest. That's no different than in the 1970's, hence the reason I question the "progress" we've actually made.
    You know the answers to that. We're in CUSA, we're starting to get on the right track in basketball, etc. Not where we should be by any means.

I think a lot of the fan mindset has to do with 1) us not taking advantage of opportunities provided (eg, falling down with Holtz hire) and 2) not educating the fans ("we beat ULM that's all that matters")

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

While I disagree that Tech fans consider ULM our measuring stick, we do very much compete with them for media coverage and how the media portrays Tech to the public. When we are portrayed by the media and perceived by the masses as quite a few steps above ULM in every aspect, then we would have completely achieved separation.

Varsity Bulldog ElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of light

The fact that we are still talking about this game and not the OU game on Monday I think tells the story of where people's minds are, even on this board.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ElDoDawgFan View Post
    The fact that we are still talking about this game and not the OU game on Monday I think tells the story of where people's minds are, even on this board.
    Case in point.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Been thinking about OU since the final horn vs the juco, but don't want to jink the dawgs
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Been thinking about OU since the final horn vs the juco, but don't want to jink the dawgs
    I look forward to the game, but not the drive. I plan on filling myself with milkshakes at every stop.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going with the family.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ElDoDawgFan View Post
    Who is "we". Only about 3 people are still talking about it and two of those are bitching about people still talking about it. You and HD.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Who is "we". Only about 3 people are still talking about it and two of those are bitching about people still talking about it. You and HD.
    Talking about what?
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    I look forward to the game, but not the drive. I plan on filling myself with milkshakes at every stop.
    Glad I will be in North LA
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    You forget that someone else will have the keys to the car. We are taking sandwiches and stopping at rest areas.

Varsity Bulldog ElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Haha. Nice. I am pretty sure I have been fairly silent on this thread. I was simply hoping to shift the attention ULM was getting to OU.

Now I guess I'm just bitching about you bitching about me bitching though.

In any case, we beat the heck out of ULM and have an opportunity to get a huge win over OU. I'm excited. Wish I would have chosen to go to Norman instead of OKC or Jackson, would love to see this one in person!

Go Dawgs!

+ Reply to Thread