+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: M. Basketball. Bulldogs Dominant in 83-61 Win over ULM

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: 12/22 @UL-Monroe game

No///never talked to him..have talked to coaches and others

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

We will see

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbacker2 View Post
    No///never talked to him..have talked to coaches and others
    Who? Nobody believes your BS anyway. It's not like you are revealing credible sources. Who told you these lies?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

We will see
    You are a LaMon fan anyway. You suck!

...as i say often..i buy season tickets to both schools..you find me at tech fri for wbb and ulm sun

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Seats have been sold in bulk or tickets have been sold for actual butts in seats?
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Bulldog shrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    IMO, it's a bluff that will backfire on them. They are trying to scare attendees into rushing out to buy tickets. I was going to buy tix until they started the "1100 left BS". I'll stay home and listen to Dave.
    So you are going to base your physically present support on whether or not the JUCO's marketing department is using scare tactics to boost ticket sales? Geez, the tickets are only $5. We need as many people there to support the team instead of focusing on contracts, sources, here say, etc. Playing in someone else's gym is always tough.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Seats have been sold in bulk or tickets have been sold for actual butts in seats?
    def been sold to business's to give to their employees.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

So... do I actually need to buy in Ruston or not?

I will be leading a parade of at least 4 ACTUAL butts in seats.

If the parade starts in Monroe, it may be more than 4.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly, I think they will have a huge crowd. This is their game of the year. Tech was always the game that makes or breaks their season. They had low attendance at past games due to not thinking they had a chance. When we lost to ULL, they got their hopes up. They will treat this as their championship and believe they have a chance. It is a compliment to Tech. Even their chant is a compliment "Wreck Tech" definitely says that we are on the right path and they want to derail us more than they want to win anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by shrevedawg View Post
    So you are going to base your physically present support on whether or not the JUCO's marketing department is using scare tactics to boost ticket sales? Geez, the tickets are only $5. We need as many people there to support the team instead of focusing on contracts, sources, here say, etc. Playing in someone else's gym is always tough.
    Thanks for the lesson in fandom.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

NO..but I have talked to enough people to know the facts...not saying some tickets may not been given away...do know all high school teams get in free and every player gets to bring 2 friends...
    it is not yet a fact. It is speculation. And "all high school teams get in free and every player gets to 2 friends," plus selling bulk tickets to be given away does not constitute a sellout IMO. I bet 60% of their seats are full.

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    I bet 60% of their seats are full.
    I agree. I think it will be much closer to 4K than 7K. The local LaMon loving press will still call it a "sell out" and use that misinformation to justify a football series (1st game in Monroe of course).

Well no matter who you support there is no reason not to have 2500 are more from each school in stands. Both teams are fun to watch this year

Puppy ccp017 is just really niceccp017 is just really niceccp017 is just really niceccp017 is just really niceccp017 is just really niceccp017 is just really niceccp017 is just really niceccp017 is just really niceccp017 is just really niceccp017 is just really nice ccp017's Avatar

I was told by someone yesterday that they only had about 1,100 tickets left so I'm not sure if there will be that many there for a Sunday night game but I definitely plan on going. They are trying their best to sell it out. I'm more interested in the fact that this is the last game there.

+ Reply to Thread