+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alright, Mr. A.D.

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: Alright, Mr. A.D.

I agree a post would help. I just do not feel good about the direction we are moving. Spoon deserves no mack brown deal. She got that when they gave her the job.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I believe (because of what Spoon means to Louisiana Tech), if the administration did anything, they would talk to her similar to Texas and Mack Brown. She would be given a choice behind closed doors to move into another position as Director of Women's Athletics (or something like that). I could see that happening. I am not convinced it is Spoon's coaching, though. I lean more toward the fact that we can't get that one impact post player that we need to make it work. That is just me, though. I respect the other opinions.
    Oh no on the position of Director of Women's Athletics! She has won nothing, and while she was clearly a great athlete she clearly doesn't understand what it takes to get it done from the coaching side of things. She is NOT worthy of Mack Brown ride off in the sunset kind of thing because her contribution to the program (while great) was as a player. She has done NOTHING to build our program at all as a coach!

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I believe (because of what Spoon means to Louisiana Tech), if the administration did anything, they would talk to her similar to Texas and Mack Brown. She would be given a choice behind closed doors to move into another position as Director of Women's Athletics (or something like that). I could see that happening. I am not convinced it is Spoon's coaching, though. I lean more toward the fact that we can't get that one impact post player that we need to make it work. That is just me, though. I respect the other opinions.
    Champ, I really hope our new AD and Pres have a well thought out PLAN for our Techster program and have had conversations on what may come. If not, they need to do so IMMEDIATELY. Without a major turn around like the 2011 football team had going into conference play it'll be time. They should draw up scenarios, do legal preparation, develop a short list of candidates, be ready to move immediately if we don't pull out a winning season. I have no quarrel with anyone advocating a change. Heck, I want a change... TO WINNING BASKETBALL. But I'm going to keep making it clear to those young ladies in our uniforms that they have my passionate backing. I want them to remember the fans that stuck by them in tough times. It means something to those girls. And I've been told that by a Techster parent. And if we do get that winning season then the proper Tech administrators can make the call.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    Champ, I really hope our new AD and Pres have a well thought out PLAN for our Techster program and have had conversations on what may come. If not, they need to do so IMMEDIATELY. Without a major turn around like the 2011 football team had going into conference play it'll be time. They should draw up scenarios, do legal preparation, develop a short list of candidates, be ready to move immediately if we don't pull out a winning season. I have no quarrel with anyone advocating a change. Heck, I want a change... TO WINNING BASKETBALL. But I'm going to keep making it clear to those young ladies in our uniforms that they have my passionate backing. I want them to remember the fans that stuck by them in tough times. It means something to those girls. And I've been told that by a Techster parent. And if we do get that winning season then the proper Tech administrators can make the call.
    It's all about the girls. They deserve a coach who will lead them to wins. I love Spoon but she's not a player any more and so I have a higher loyalty - the current players, who get up and get out on the court even though most days dont end so well.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    It's all about the girls. They deserve a coach who will lead them to wins. I love Spoon but she's not a player any more and so I have a higher loyalty - the current players, who get up and get out on the court even though most days dont end so well.
    X 1 million!!

Your post says it all. Major thanks to you and your posse for being so steadfast in being in the TAC for our players. Bulldogbacker2, (and I think Realitycheck) although I do not know them sound like they still go too. THANKS TO ALL WHO ARE HANGING IN THERE!

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

I do go to all

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    Good post......

ashame women do not have a coach like white

+ Reply to Thread