+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wheelchair ballet underwater: it's more like flying than diving

Hybrid View

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Wheelchair ballet underwater: it's more like flying than diving

Amazing! Make sure you watch the short video clip.

Wheelchair ballet underwater: it's more like flying than diving

When I lost my mobility, I trained as a diver – which inspired me to make a film about scuba diving in a wheelchair

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=IPh533ht5AU

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...-flying-diving

Puppy greggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the rough greggrambling's Avatar

Re: Wheelchair ballet underwater: it's more like flying than diving

I have numerous friends in wheelchairs who have gotten into scuba but they leave their chairs in the boat and propel themselves. They all love it. I don't know Sue Austin but I'll google her.

+ Reply to Thread