+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Part of the Night - Outside of the Win...

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Best Part of the Night - Outside of the Win...

I played around with some of the TV (timer cut off the last 16 secs. of OT), Dave's radio PxP, Jackson's analysis, and some SoonerSports photos.

It's almost 18 minutes long, but has the end of the regulation game 3-pointer by OU and most of the end of the OT . . . I DID get Dave's "You Gotta Love It"!

Enjoy. Don't be too critical of the splice job. :icon_wink: Just enjoy the Nitzer.
    https://vimeo.com/83089859

Last edited by Dawgpix; 01-01-2014 at 02:53 PM.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Put some unnecessary censorship in there!
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Tubbs stated several times that it was OU's best crowd of the season and the crowd was into the game more than any game thus far.
    Last edited by Tech77; 01-01-2014 at 10:57 PM.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Off topic...anyone watching the OT between no. 23 St. Mary's and Gonzaga? Great game!
    Good old Memorial Gym

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    I played around with some of the TV (timer cut off the last 16 secs. of OT), Dave's radio PxP, Jackson's analysis, and some SoonerSports photos.

It's almost 18 minutes long, but has the end of the regulation game 3-pointer by OU and most of the end of the OT . . . I DID get Dave's "You Gotta Love It"!

Enjoy. Don't be too critical of the splice job. :icon_wink: Just enjoy the Nitzer.
    https://vimeo.com/83089859

Thanks for posting that. Very nice. But if I may....I think you missed the best part. If my memory serves, I THINK Tech was down by 4 points in OT (95-91?) with only about 1:50 remaining in OT. That's when the Dawgs mounted the big comeback.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Thanks for posting that. Very nice. But if I may....I think you missed the best part. If my memoHry serves, I THINK Tech was down by 4 points in OT (95-91?) with only about 1:50 remaining in OT. That's when the Dawgs mounted the big comeback.
    You are so right, HD. It was either stop where I was and go to a New Year's Eve party or stay at home and get that sequence in the video for YOU. I decided on going to the party. With my consumer level software it was hard at times to synch up The Nitzer with the video. Oh well, if I get time to do it . . . . . .

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    You are so right, HD. It was either stop where I was and go to a New Year's Eve party or stay at home and get that sequence in the video for YOU. I decided on going to the party. With my consumer level software it was hard at times to synch up The Nitzer with the video. Oh well, if I get time to do it . . . . . .
    No worries. I listened to the entire link. I enjoyed it. Nice work.

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

Thanks for the photos!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I've rewatched it several times - It's great
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Ever noticed how you can understand our radio broadcasters, win or lose?

+ Reply to Thread