+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Question

I wasn't sure where else to post this, but as this section seems like the kind of place to find this out, how would I go about making a FOIA request for the FBI records of an ancestor of mine who supposedly had a very colorful history with law enforcement? The man in question, my great grandfather, was supposedly a hit man for the German mafia, with over a 100 arrests and quite a few, well over two dozen, suspicions of murder for hire. My sister has been researching our family history lately and it has gotten me curious about how to go about this.

EDIT: I should also note he was NEVER successfully convicted to my knowledge, which means the man was probably damn good at his "work".

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Re: Question

Yea I looked that up, but I don't have all the information they kinda list as needed. He is almost certainly dead, considering he would probably be in his 100s by now, but he basically vanished into thin air at one point and was never heard from again.

+ Reply to Thread