+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will Bobby Jindal sell the LSU football team????

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Will Bobby Jindal sell the LSU football team????

Quote Originally Posted by TechAlum05 View Post
    In related tigger news, Jamal Adams announces his commitment to "The University of LSU":

www.bleacherreport.com/articles/1909079-jamal-adams-uses-a-baby-to-annouce-commitment-to-lsu
    LSU also just got a commitment this afternoon from the #1 Recruit in the nation (as rated by ESPN), Leonard Fournette, the 6-1, 226, RB from New Orleans St Augustine. That's a HUGE catch right there.

One thing's for certain: LSU is doing so well in recruiting this year that LA Tech shouldn't have to worry about LSU stealing any of our commits.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    Yeah, we pride ourselves on our speechles!!!
    I had some speechles the other night at a local German restaurant. Went quite well with the wursts, red cabbage and sauerkraut.
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    I had some speechles the other night at a local German restaurant. Went quite well with the wursts, red cabbage and sauerkraut.
    Way to go!!!! I had some on top of some ice cream!

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    i had some speechles the other day, but fortunately i made it to the bathroom in time...

Puppy greggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the rough greggrambling's Avatar

Jindal really hasn't sold anything...he's given it away to his cronies...He would, however, sell his own mother into slavery for money to run for president under the banner of the ignorant butt-monkey party.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    LSU also just got a commitment this afternoon from the #1 Recruit in the nation (as rated by ESPN), Leonard Fournette, the 6-1, 226, RB from New Orleans St Augustine. That's a HUGE catch right there.

One thing's for certain: LSU is doing so well in recruiting this year that LA Tech shouldn't have to worry about LSU stealing any of our commits.
    They're winning we aren't.

Also I bet we'd get commits too if we handed out Get Out Of Jail Free cards when you signed the NLI.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    They're winning we aren't.

Also I bet we'd get commits too if we handed out Get Out Of Jail Free cards when you signed the NLI.
    LOL!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by greggrambling View Post
    Jindal really hasn't sold anything...he's given it away to his cronies...He would, however, sell his own mother into slavery for money to run for president under the banner of the ignorant butt-monkey party.
    I wouldn't vote for him for DOGCATCHER!!!

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    I wouldn't vote for him for DOGCATCHER!!!
    Only if his term for dog catcher started effective tomorrow, and the position was outsourced to Nome, Alaska.

Quote Originally Posted by cowpoke1977 View Post
    Only if his term for dog catcher started effective tomorrow, and the position was outsourced to Nome, Alaska.
    Now, that is FUNNY!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread