+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pattons 'Second Chance' Called 'Welcome Arrival to the 49ers’ Mix'

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Pattons 'Second Chance' Called 'Welcome Arrival to the 49ers’ Mix'

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Kind of like Jack Lambert standing over Cliff Harris.
    Not the first time I've walked into that one.

I had already given the Steelers props for kicking the Cowboys during the 80s.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Pattons 'Second Chance' Called 'Welcome Arrival to the 49ers’ Mix'

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Yes, I was one for 20 years (pre-Jones) and I was quite obnoxious. That's what consistant winners in sports do. They "in-yo-face".
    Was?

+ Reply to Thread