+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Torpedo In The Water, Sir!

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Torpedo In The Water, Sir!

And it has hit the SS Christie. Not sure that this kills his 2016 chances, but I think this is a major hit. He either knew about it or is unaware of what his staff is doing (hard to believe). Neither option is good for someone who wants to be president.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/09/politi...html?hpt=hp_c2

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Torpedo In The Water, Sir!

I doubt very seriously that Christie had a chance to win the repub nomination for prez. Of course, this is just the libtard media taking a pre-emptive strike, just in case. This will become a big story only because he has an R by his name. The same libtard media ignores much worse stories about libtard politicians, of course.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

It bothers me that the lane closures delayed several emergency responses, one in which an unconscious woman later died.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Woof! View Post
    It bothers me that the lane closures delayed several emergency responses, one in which an unconscious woman later died.
    At this point, what does it matter?

Where have I heard that before??????

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

But, let me just say that Christie's ongoing bromance with Barack probably made him unfit to be president anyway.

I just wonder if the libs that are "bothered" by this were also bothered by Benghazi, the IRS attacking folks for their political viewpoints or any of the other stuff out there.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Woof! View Post
    The road closure didn't kill her or prevent her from getting treatment. She died several hours after getting to the hospital.

7 minutes was a damn good response time even for the traffic. I lived a quarter-mile from a fire station and major hospital and it took them 5 minute with sparse traffic to get to my apartment building.

I drove through that traffic several times. It was not as bad as being portrayed. Was annoying going from the open-traveling of Louisiana to that crap, but still not bad. The only real bad part about it all is the New York/New Jersey "drivers" having the ability to own and "drive" vehicles. If there is a case for banning vehicles in certain places, that whole area is the holy grail case for it.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    But, let me just say that Christie's ongoing bromance with Barack probably made him unfit to be president anyway.

I just wonder if the libs that are "bothered" by this were also bothered by Benghazi, the IRS attacking folks for their political viewpoints or any of the other stuff out there.
    Bromance? Hardly.

They're not. Benghazi was not a "big deal" and Bush did worse. People on the right need to be killed (by the government) throughout the US (and world) to them, so the IRS stuff is just a measure of tracking. Pretty much everything can be tied to the first half of that last sentence.

See, unlike what a certain poster may want to think, I do spend time on leftist sites and interact with some of the worst human beings to ever pretend that is what they are to know them. Leftist are worst than anything the right has to offer.

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Prediction. Christie will be left of all the Repub Pres. candidates. So, the MSM will end up loving all over him during the primaries; doing everything they can to get him the Repub nomination.

Then, as a Rino, he loses the election. The exact same scenario for McCain and Romney.

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    See, unlike what a certain poster may want to think, I do spend time on leftist sites and interact with some of the worst human beings to ever pretend that is what they are to know them.
    Wow. You're a better man than I am. My head would explode reading the crap lefty sites. How do you decompress from the experience?

Quote Originally Posted by DJDAWG View Post
    Wow. You're a better man than I am. My head would explode reading the crap lefty sites. How do you decompress from the experience?
    By also interacting with the extreme right. Then knowing both need to be eliminated from society, sit back and lose myself into various hobbies.

Experiencing both can keep you pretty well centered.

Just curious, how do you define the extreme right?

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

The extreme right would be like a team in March Madness ... I guess? The extreme left ... not so much.

There is no real difference at the core of it all.

+ Reply to Thread