+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: M. Basketball. Strong Second Half Leads to First C-USA Win for LA Tech

Varsity Bulldog Jacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the rough

Re: 1/09 FAU game

We really need to get the students excited and attending. I only graduated in '12, and when I was there Thursday nights were often a bigger social night than Friday. Maybe we can turn a blind eye to flasks (within reason) and get these students to show up at the TAC before they go to Ponch or wherever. And I know many here aren't big fans of greek games but if you create a dumb contest to get them to compete for attendance, they will show up.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksonian View Post
    We really need to get the students excited and attending. I only graduated in '12, and when I was there Thursday nights were often a bigger social night than Friday. Maybe we can turn a blind eye to flasks (within reason) and get these students to show up at the TAC before they go to Ponch or wherever. And I know many here aren't big fans of greek games but if you create a dumb contest to get them to compete for attendance, they will show up.
    Hand out flasks before Techster games :/

I'll do what I can to get more people out.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Students are the key to building crowds and a fan base.

It's so simple.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I say get someone march down the halls of the dorms with a bullhorn and announce "Stop your masturbating, get to the basketball game tonight. We need your support!"

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I say get someone march down the halls of the dorms with a bullhorn and announce "Stop your masturbating, get to the basketball game tonight. We need your support!"
    ... not stop, finish up!

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    They no longer have halls. You better knock.

dorm.jpg

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Heck, the games are over before 9pm. We should be able to get students to meet at the TAC before they hit the bars.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

Re: M. Basketball. Strong Second Half Leads to First C-USA Win for LA Tech

When I was at Tech, Wooldridge went around to every frat house and spoke at their chapter meetings telling them to get to the games. It worked for the first couple of games until the students realized Wooldridge's style of bball was painful to watch.

Varsity Bulldog Jacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Heck, the games are over before 9pm. We should be able to get students to meet at the TAC before they hit the bars.
    Exactly. I just meant it might not hurt to ignore a little discrete pregaming for the bar.

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

maddawg you are wrong about that..I think money will talk so you are right about that, but you might can get him a few years more if he feels he can win and get fan support. What you do not want to do is lose him to another mid level school...VCU and Butler pack every night...Do not tell me Smart would stay at VCU if record was same but they drew 3000

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly. I just meant it might not hurt to ignore a little discrete pregaming for the bar.
    I seriously doubt they'll let them bring booze into the assembly center. I'm sure they could hit the parking lot (or sneak into the VIP suite)--if they need a buzz.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ longdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the rough

That sucks about Raheem, has anyone heard a time frame yet?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbacker2 View Post
    maddawg you are wrong about that..I think money will talk so you are right about that, but you might can get him a few years more if he feels he can win and get fan support. What you do not want to do is lose him to another mid level school...VCU and Butler pack every night...Do not tell me Smart would stay at VCU if record was same but they drew 3000
    Money is money. They coach for money not to feel good about crowd size. Your logic says he would pass up big money from an SEC school to stay at Tech because we draw big crowds. That nuts!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by longdawgview View Post
    That sucks about Raheem, has anyone heard a time frame yet?
    4 to 6 weeks -

So mid February would be the guess (and that's what it is right now) right now
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Varsity Bulldog ETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of light

where were you if you are so interested in attendence?

+ Reply to Thread